• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

hey guys, can i borrow like $2,500?

BuddyC

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6116921951

img.jpg

i've got kidneys, lungs and a chunk of my liver to exchange! c'mon!

Brannon

Sperm donation is much less painful. Drink a fifth of Jack Daniels, pop some powerful uppers, sip a Red Bull, grab your pole and Let The Money Flow Forth.

get a loan then open a mini arcade in yur garage with only this in it. Once you've paid off the loan use the profits to buy another arcade machine. In 10 years time you'll have the largest chain in the USA.

Get busy

BuddyC

DJ Brannon said:
Sperm donation is much less painful. Drink a fifth of Jack Daniels, pop some powerful uppers, sip a Red Bull, grab your pole and Let The Money Flow Forth.
heh, that would complete the cycle.

BuddyC

Note: This product ships by freight only. Please ignore any FedEx shipping information you may read. The shipping charge would be $50 for packaging and handling plus the actual freight charge. If you are purchasing this product please contact us for a correct freight quote and an estimated time for processing.

;_;

B'z-chan

Banned
Deku Tree said:
Only $50 to ship that thing... sounds like a bargain.

Read the small details
I'm sorry Buddy C but sperm donation is about the only thing that you could do to raise that much money so quickly.

I actually will have enough spare money in the next few weeks that I could get this... but eh, I'm going with my plan of making a MAME cabinet instead lol

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
B'z-chan said:
Read the small details
I'm sorry Buddy C but sperm donation is about the only thing that you could do to raise that much money so quickly.

o_O
I know the idea of wanking for money is humorous, but its by no means a quick money making method.

rs7k

It's pretty hard to be a sperm donor. I imagine most of you couldn't be one; the requirements are pretty strict.

rs7k

That's actually very good news for you. I'd go and wack off for money myself if I were you.

Looking at Xytex's (www.xytex.com) medical history questionnaire, I can see that they ask what origin your mother came from, and there's Jewish, Cajun, French Canadian, Asian, East Indian, Arabic and Mediterranean listed. Those are the only ones listed; is there something unique about those ethnicities?

RS7K

rareside

BuddyChrist83 said:
Where's rareside? Isn't he drowning in cash because of us? :D

Heh, I don't have the check yet, but if I did have it, AND I didn't have thousands of dollars worth of debt (college + credit cards), I would be all over this game!!

Already have it for the DC, but an arcade cabinet would rock.. On a semi-related note, did anyone play the tamborine game that's very similar to Samba? I saw it in Japan, but didn't have cash to play it.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
rareside said:
Heh, I don't have the check yet, but if I did have it, AND I didn't have thousands of dollars worth of debt (college + credit cards), I would be all over this game!!

Already have it for the DC, but an arcade cabinet would rock.. On a semi-related note, did anyone play the tamborine game that's very similar to Samba? I saw it in Japan, but didn't have cash to play it.

Yes, but I couldn't play it well at all. I played Samba for my first time while in Japan, and did okay, but I really couldn't get anything going for the tambourine game.

Top Bottom