• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hey Quentin?! Where the hell is Kill Bill vol 3?! (Or Pai Mei stand alone movie...?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombine

Banned
I do see Kill Bill vol 3 happening, and I believe that withholding The Whole Bloody Affair as an indicator that it will release someday. I expect that shortly after Part 3's announcement, they will announce The Whole Bloody Affair for Blu Ray with all the bells and whistles to renew interest in the franchise, and to give fans the material they have desired for quite a while.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
ACVCdKY.png

She looks ready to slice down the Bride.

:eek:

nachum00

He claims hes gonna retire after his next two movies. So hopefully he doesn't waste one of those movies on a Kill Bill sequel.

What I want him to do, is stop making these silly schlocky movies but I doubt he'll stop.

I'd be happy if Tarantino made a horror film, and as his final film, Kill B Vol. 3.

Tarantino could try and direct me too as the main actor in one of his movies. No one in his sane mind would ever finance that, and it sure as hell wouldn't turn out well either.

Why? What has given you the inclination that Tarantino needs to fall in line with financiers? There's a reason why Kill Bill Vol. 1 was not marketed as "starring Uma Thurman" but rather "directed by Quentin Tarantino."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom