• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hitman: Blood Money - Spring 2005

explodet

http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/cgi/news/release?id=133701

Eidos, one of the world's leading publishers and developers of entertainment software, announces the return of the world's deadliest assassin in Hitman: Blood Money(TM). Developed by Io-Interactive, Hitman: Blood Money will be released worldwide in spring 2005 on PlayStation 2, Xbox and PC.

When assassins from Agent 47's contract agency, The ICA, are systematically eliminated in a series of hits, it seems a larger, more powerful agency has entered the fray. For Agent 47 it's business as usual, until suddenly he loses contact with The ICA. Sensing that he may be the next target, he travels to America, where he prepares to make a killing.

Agent 47 is back and this time he's paid in cold, hard cash. How the money is spent will affect his passage through the game and the weapons at his disposal, resulting in a unique gameplay experience for each player. Powered by a new version of Io's stunning Glacier engine, Hitman: Blood Money will deliver the most brutal and realistic simulation of life as the world's deadliest assassin.

freedom fighters2 for next gen. they are working on another title as well.
i too, thought hitman4 would be revealed for xbox next and ps3, but i am not complaining.

interesting feature to try and add to the series, but i think a stealth multi component would be a smarter move. (a-la pandora tomorrow)
i created a 'dress-em up' multi stealth mod for operation flashpoint with some friends.
it worked quite ok, the 'idea' worked. pity the game couldnt be tweaked anymore.

F

Folder

Unconfirmed Member
Spring 2005?
Is this another case of Eidos bullying an unrealistic release date from a developer, meaning the game is bound to slip but looks good on finincial reports in the meantime?

(Yes, it is)

Io has always delivered.
its essentially an 'addon-pack' since it used the Glacier Engine, and they have been working on it straight after Contracts.
no problem with release i am sure.

hitman1.jpg

hitman2.jpg

Top Bottom