• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hitman: Contracts music question

no, the answer isnt Jesper Kyd., well i dont think so.
to those whom have the soundtrack and are familiar with the game, who performs the song in the stripclub in the 'Deadly Cargo' mission?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I haven't played the game yet, but I am pretty sure Jesper Kyd did the entire soundtrack. Even the track that sounds like club techno-ish music

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Wario64 said:
I haven't played the game yet, but I am pretty sure Jesper Kyd did the entire soundtrack. Even the track that sounds like club techno-ish music

It's a rock song he is talking about IIRC. It was in a Biker bar during that mission and sounds NOTHING like the rest of the music. It seems like it was performed by some random band or something. Perhaps he was responsible for it, but I really doubt it...

Keep in mind that both Rendevous in Rotterdam and Deadly Cargo had bikers and a strip club with a song; but I believe that the songs were different.

It's all about the fetish club's track anyway

:) @ Wario

the festish club track is indeed one of the cooler cuts on the OST, but i must find out the name.
the official forum is a waste of space, and IOI wont answer me.
perhaps Jesper is the guy to ask.

Answer: "Immortal" by Clutch.

not JK.

Hitman contracts is an awesome game when you play it with stealth.

MY GOTY so far.

HitmanContracts2004-05-0315-01-27-35.jpg

HitmanContracts2004-05-0411-26-55-92.jpg

and for completists, the extra artists on the OST are:

Brand New Image - Cecillia Cheung
Walking Dead - Puressence
Immortal - Clutch
Put Your Head on My Shoulder - Paul Anka
Wewe - Happy Day

Top Bottom