• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hitman: World of Assassination gets a free Connor McGreggor Elusive Target

R6Rider

Gold Member

Conor McGregor features in HITMAN World of Assassination as The Disruptor, a multimillionaire MMA Fighter with worldwide fame who started a feud with the CEO of a prominent tech company, putting a target on his back in the process. The Disruptor mission is available globally on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, Nintendo Switch™, and PC, starting today, Thursday, June 27th, to Monday, July 29th.

Hitman-WOA-Summer-Road-Map.jpg

calistan

Just finished it, I sniped him from the chapel roof and escaped with four stars. Looks like there are other things you can do but you have to pay to get permanent access to the contract. Sadly no silly walk, but you can unlock his pimp coat and cane.

R6Rider

Gold Member
Just finished it, I sniped him from the chapel roof and escaped with four stars. Looks like there are other things you can do but you have to pay to get permanent access to the contract. Sadly no silly walk, but you can unlock his pimp coat and cane.
I just finished it myself and did the Right of Second method. Super easy to do and everything is close by.

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
Also I'd like to point out that the game is on sale on Steam for $3 or 90% off the Hit.

EDIT To clarify: Part One is $3, the entire thing (minus Deluxe stuff) is $28 (60% off).

Last edited:

calistan

I just finished it myself and did the Right of Second method. Super easy to do and everything is close by.
Ahh, I’m going to have to buy it so I can explore at my leisure. It’s my favourite game ever, so I tend to get most of the DLC anyway.

I like how he gets resurrected at the end. Prepare for further killings, McGregor!

Pejo

Is this a real game or is it some sort of DLC chapter-by-chapter pay-a-thon? I remember reading forever ago that Hitman went episodic, but I didn't pay attention.

Toots

Gold Member
Between this and the Nic Cage cameo in dead by daylight, we're lucky some devs go all in with weird irl crossovers.
I don't even play thoses games but it's a lot of fun to see !

So who's next ?
Most obvious seems a hitman assassination contract on Jake Paul happening during the Iron Mike x ceramic Paul (but it's too much like this here event)
Maybe something with Tupac's hologram and Sheryl Crow ?

calistan

I bought the DLC so my fists could have permanent access to McGregor's face, but I messed up the second level and now have to wait 12 hours to play it again. That sort of sucks.

Is this a real game or is it some sort of DLC chapter-by-chapter pay-a-thon? I remember reading forever ago that Hitman went episodic, but I didn't pay attention.
Hitman 1 was episodic - and really well suited to it, I remember spending 20+ hours on a single level while waiting for the next one.

This is Hitman 3, which has its own complete campaign plus you can add all the campaigns and modes from the previous two games to make it a giant Hitman hub. If had to choose one 'desert island' game to play forever, it would be this. It's huge and there's endless stuff to do.

Pejo

I bought the DLC so my fists could have permanent access to McGregor's face, but I messed up the second level and now have to wait 12 hours to play it again. That sort of sucks.

Hitman 1 was episodic - and really well suited to it, I remember spending 20+ hours on a single level while waiting for the next one.

This is Hitman 3, which has its own complete campaign plus you can add all the campaigns and modes from the previous two games to make it a giant Hitman hub. If had to choose one 'desert island' game to play forever, it would be this. It's huge and there's endless stuff to do.
So if I pick up the $2.99 version on the Steam sale, it seems that it's just a starter pack? I'm guessing the $27.99 version is the one you're talking about? Or is this the wrong thing altogether?

calistan

So if I pick up the $2.99 version on the Steam sale, it seems that it's just a starter pack? I'm guessing the $27.99 version is the one you're talking about? Or is this the wrong thing altogether?

Their bundles are a bit confusing but I think the starter pack is the free one. That gives you the training level, and I think they sometimes unlock various other levels to try. Then there's the 'part one' bundle you quoted, which is the content from Hitman 1 plus its campaign expansion.

The one you really want is the standard edition, which includes everything from all three games bar a couple of bonus levels. All the bundles effectively download the entire game, and you can pay to unlock bits of it later if you like it. Even the £2.49 version is hundreds of hours of gameplay.

Y9UYZnQ.jpeg

Top Bottom