• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holy Sh** Christina

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
Here are more:

c14.jpg

c15.jpg

c17.jpg

aguileramilan6.jpg

And yes, she is looking mighty fine.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
MoccaJava said:
Jesus. She did *not* get implants.

She did...she even admitted it. But she didn't get them enhanced again as some people think. They're just really pressed against her body.

SKluck

Banned
What kind of retard would think she DIDN'T have implants? This isn't a case of Britney's inflatable titties. Christina had small B's, now she has D's.

HMMM... wonder how that happened? Wasn't a growth spurt at age 22 I'll tell you that.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
She's looking better than Britney these days.

Triumph

Banned
I would hit the new and improved Christina with such vengeance and furious anger that her hips would be dislocated. And she would like it.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Matrix said:
She's looking better than Britney these days.

Very true and Christina can actually sing.

I wonder how much of this has to do with her getting the Mercedes ad deal.

Raoul Duke said:
I would hit the new and improved Christina with such vengeance and furious anger that her hips would be dislocated. And she would like it.

I don't think anything could dislocate those hips. Looks like they could stop a rabid elephant in it's tracks.

c17.jpg

lol the best thing about that pic is the guy in front not knowing wtf is he doing and why the fuck he is wearing the retarded clothes

Ninja Scooter said:
dammit. Ninja Scooter has a message for the ladies: Drawn in eyebrows are NOT hot. I repeat, NOT hot. Please women, stop it.

Agreed, this is one of the things that i find a complete turn off. Do they not realise than shaving off your eyebrows and replacing them with a black marker line looks stupid?

3phemeral

Alphasnake said:
She did...she even admitted it. But she didn't get them enhanced again as some people think. They're just really pressed against her body.

She did? Never heard of it, and I'm sure it would have been widely publicised. I seriously doubt it ... unless a reputable source like STAR or the NATIONAL INQUIERER hehe *ahem*

At any rate, I find it funny that some of the people who think she got breast implants or so adamant to point out to the people who don't she has breast implants that they're wrong... even when they're in the same position. *_* But anyway, she's looking great, regardless of how she got that body.m =)

SKluck

Banned
You can even see the scars in some of her topless pics... You know the ones where she is floating on a blue intertube or whatever. FHM/Stuff/Maxim pics, I don't remember which mag it was for.

3phemeral

I've seen the pics, I have have the mag, and I don't see any scars. o_O Even if there were, I'm sure they would have been airbrushed. The topless video is too low rez to even tell, and the camera doesn't have a good view of anything under the cleavage. Besides, that tape was mainly leaked out because people caught a glimpse of her nipple rings. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom