• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House of the Dead 2 and 3 Wii - $19.99 at Circuit City

picked this up from circuit city for $18 as I had a gamers card (10% off).

I don't think its supposed to stack with these discount weekly ad specials, and she manually entered the discount...

its cheaper to play in the arcade, for five dollars each machine. After that, you will never want to pick up house of the dead for another year

golduck342 said:
It's back in Stock

Thank god, ordered. Now I don't have to deal with CCs non organization. I would have had to look at every single Wii game in the store to try to find it as apparently whoever is in charge of alphabetizing things never learned the alphabet. The only thing I don't like about ordering from CC online is that most games I buy online look like they're fresh from the warehouse, and stuff from CC looks like they pulled it off a store shelf after a few dozen people had handled the game.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
dasupremeone said:
its cheaper to play in the arcade, for five dollars each machine. After that, you will never want to pick up house of the dead for another year

wow, that is some bullshit man

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
dasupremeone said:
Wow. So much failure in this statement.

Top Bottom