• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How is Lode Runner for Saturn or PSOne?

goodcow

DSC07368.sized.jpg

I saw this yesterday in Chinatown and was wholly surprised... I never knew this came out for Saturn or PSOne. GameFAQs lacks reviews... did anyone have these, or still have them? Are they good? Do they have a level editor?

It's basically the same as the color Mac/DOS early 90's editions of the game. Not bad...but not worth that particular sticker price in that pic, either.

Teddman

It's a very good refined 2D rendition of the classic Loderunner gameplay. I played it on PC back in 1994 and loved it... Might be the best Loderunner of them all.

The other candidate for best LR title is its great translation into 3D:

loderunner3D.jpg

MightyHedgehog said:
It's basically the same as the color Mac/DOS early 90's editions of the game. Not bad...but not worth that particular sticker price in that pic, either.

And considering that it's at J&L (the name of the store in Chinatown) it will continue to be overpriced till the end of time.

Grifter

As far as I can remember, those other guys in the mall down the street have priced their games a few bucks cheaper than J&L. They need to die.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
$55 for LODE RUNNER on Saturn? $25 for Greatest Nine!? Please tell me that's an old photo. :p

Top Bottom