• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many times will you be seeing Spider-man 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
It's Monday night and I just got back from a sneak preview screening of it, and I thought it was fantastic. The best comic book movie evar. Tomorrow night, a bunch of friends and I are going to see it at the Arclight at a midnight showing (tickets purchased a while ago). Wednesday after work, our entire company is going to see it. We've rented out the entire theater for one showing. On top of that, I have the free pass from buying the Spider-man Superbit DVD, and I'll have yet to see the movie in Westwood. It's very possible I'll see this movie four times in five days. But considering how good the movie is, I don't consider this going overboard. How many times do you plan to see it?

nomoment

I've never, ever, been to the same movie more than once in the theatres.

Despite the fact that I'm brimming with fanboy glee, I don't expect this to change.

XS+

Banned
I'll watch it once in theaters, and if it's as bone-numbingly boring as the last one, then I'll never watch again.

EDIT For reference about my movie-viewing habits, I watched Matrix Reloaded 5 times in the theater, bwahaha.

SD-Ness

Once in the theater.

I dunno how many times after that...

The only movies I would see more than once are LOTR and Star Wars.

Once. Like every other movie in existance.

Maybe more on DVD, but I never see anything in the theaters twice... other than Kill Bill Vol. 2 and that wasn't by choice.

Dead

well not really...yet
I think the movei I saw the most time in theatres was Jurassic Park, probably more than 10 times

bjork

At least once. I think this is the movie that breaks my five-year streak of not going to the movies (American Pie was the last one I saw in-theater).

Phoenix

I'll be seeing it once later tonight and probably once more over the holidays because my friends in New Orleans will want to see it.

LakeEarth

Hopefully I'll get to see it. I didn't get my tickets early so I might have to go on a Monday afternoon showing or something.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom