• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to Commute in Heavy Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
LOL....

Looks fun...and by fun, I mean insanely dangerous. :p

EDIT: Forgive me for not knowing, but is that that The Autobahn?

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
Pardon my French (tee hee), but I don't find this shit funny one bit.

When he gets in the auto crash he'll get into someday because someone doesn't notice him quickly enough, I hope the life that's lost is his.

...of course, at least he isn't riding a motorcycle and splitting lanes, which is even worse.

Doth Togo

MIMIC said:
LOL....

Looks fun...and by fun, I mean insanely dangerous. :p

EDIT: Forgive me for not knowing, but is that that The Autobahn?

No worries. Towards the end of the video, you will notice Cyrillic lettering on the road signs. It is, in fact, Russia.

Sad that their roads are smoother than many roads in the USA.

AntoneM

Doth Togo said:
No worries. Towards the end of the video, you will notice Cyrillic lettering on the road signs. It is, in fact, Russia.

Sad that their roads are smoother than many roads in the USA.

BAH! I94 through ND was originally engineered and built to accomodate speeds in excess of 120 MHP and for the most part it still can.

Just wait until someone unexpectedly makes a lane change right in front of them, because the person couldn't see them flying up in their mirrors.

miyuru

Error Macro said:
Just wait until someone unexpectedly makes a lane change right in front of them, because the person couldn't see them flying up in their mirrors.

This actually happened to me a couple days ago with an idiot motorcyclist. I was driving down the highway which is 80km/h, and to my left is an open lane and beside that lane on the left is another car.

Anyway, I shoulder check, and see nothing, all clear, so I signal. I guess I didn't shoulder check again really, well I was but at the same time I started turning the wheel since it was clear the first time. As I'm getting in the lane and nothing is happening, I turn my head forward and start driving normally, then before I'm fully in the lane I hear this honking (err beeping) from this idiot motorcyclist who's now riding inbetween me and this other car on my left.

You freakin' IDIOT! </napoleon>

Ryo

Holy crap! I'd be so scared to be the passenger in that car.

I think he has rigged the camera in the car i.e no passanger..

..and yes.. it is one thing to play with your own life that way, but a whole different deal to play with other poeples lifes that way. Morons

InFUCKINGsane I was attracted yet repulsed by this movie. Their driving skills while highly dangerous were fucking good. You really have to know your car to make some of the lane changes they did. I'm glad I watched this from the saftey of my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom