• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to crash a McLaren when you're a Gen Zer

T8SC

This, the guy is fucking clown.

He's one of the biggest pieces of shit on the internet.

... And yet enough intellectually stunted people watch/follow him to allow him to earn millions.

f8714551-da6c-4fd2-987f-f5b4d4e5baf4_text.gif

Last edited:

8bitpill

We're talking about a generation that made the tide pod challenge go viral,

zoomer-tide-pods.gif

Who were raised by parents that thought huffing paint in the 70's was good times.

its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-huffing.gif

Last edited:

Uhtred

I think I can see a huge downfall coming. This dude is going to pay the price at some point for his stupidity. I’m talking Diddy downfall with jail time.

near

Gold Member
This is what happens when you reward idiots. He made he's fame and fortune from this sort of behaviour and much worse.

He's lucky he didnt' crash into anyone else. He was going over 70.

The passenger is bleeding all over his face and the first thing this asshole does is give him the phone so he can keep the stream going.

Arrest this mofo ffs.

SJRB

Gold Member
Too bad he walked away from that unscathed, that little shit.

I saw some footage of this kid the other day where he was walking around casually starting shit with people and when people got riled up his bodyguard would step in.

Imagine having a kid who donated money to this turd. Disown asap.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member

1. Stare at your phone while hydroplaning
2. Pay someone to film you
3. Panic
4. Crash
5. Order your cameraman to continue filming while he has a gushing head wound
6. Claim he was totally fine so it's not a big deal

Ex3BoA4.png

7. Delete the tweet.
8. Get permanently banned from the Kick streaming platform for endangering your cameraman.
9. ???
10. Profit

9.Start crying, but have them film you or take photographs so they can see how you suffer.

GymWolf

Gold Member
I watched this earlier today and had complicated emotions. On one hand, apparently this guy is a total turd and deserves this entirely—he apparently streams harassing random people (like throwing eggs at them and shit) but has bodyguards, so no one gets close to him.

But on the other hand, it’s hard to see any McLaren get totaled 😩
To quote a yt comment, Have you seen the paint work on that mclaren? She was silently begging to be put out of its misery.

Paasei

A shame this kid isn’t dead yet. Yep, I said it. Just him. Been showing up on my feed lately for whatever reason. Probably the biggest piece of shit on the internet.

Top Bottom