• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble LEGO Worlds Collide Bundle - 18 LEGO games on Steam for $15

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

$5 Tier
LEGO Batman: The Videogame
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
LEGO The Lord of the Rings
The LEGO Movie - Videogame

$10 Tier
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
LEGO MARVEL's Avengers
LEGO The Hobbit
The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game

$15 Tier
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
LEGO DC Super-Villains
LEGO Jurassic World
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
LEGO STAR WARS: The Force Awakens
LEGO The Incredibles
LEGO Worlds
The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame

//DEVIL//

i got like 4 or 5 of these games (I do not even remember the name of them ) from previous bundles or free from somewhere.

are they really any good for an adult to play and enjoy a story or something? or just kid's stuff of oh no they kidnapped the lego princess and then 16 hours of trying to rescue?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
are they really any good for an adult to play and enjoy a story or something? or just kid's stuff of oh no they kidnapped the lego princess and then 16 hours of trying to rescue?
All the games on offer here are pretty family friendly and have easy to grasp concepts, and for the most part I'd call the humor "young adult" (9-12 year old range). Personally, I really enjoyed Marvel Superheroes and Avengers games the most, they had the most variety of play styles and generally interesting characters and environments - if you're into comic books or superhero movies. Whether you'll enjoy playing them solo or not will really depend on your personal preferences, as these usually follow along the movies or shows pretty closely as well as typically being designed for couch co-op play.

I can 100% recommend the Lego LOTR game that's in the $5 tier, it follows the events of the movies and does well to keep things pretty interesting even if you're like me and have seen them a million times.

//DEVIL//

All the games on offer here are pretty family friendly and have easy to grasp concepts, and for the most part I'd call the humor "young adult" (9-12 year old range). Personally, I really enjoyed Marvel Superheroes and Avengers games the most, they had the most variety of play styles and generally interesting characters and environments - if you're into comic books or superhero movies. Whether you'll enjoy playing them solo or not will really depend on your personal preferences, as these usually follow along the movies or shows pretty closely as well as typically being designed for couch co-op play.

I can 100% recommend the Lego LOTR game that's in the $5 tier, it follows the events of the movies and does well to keep things pretty interesting even if you're like me and have seen them a million times.

I just checked. the games in my library are:

Lego harry potter 1-4, Ninjago, The hobbit and Lord of the rings

zero hours in all of them lol.

Larxia

The biggest quality in these games usually is the recreation of the worlds from the franchise they're based on. It's really great to be able to explore worlds from beloved franchises like this, with a lot of freedom and faithful recreations (with the exception that it's... lego lol).

However, for the most part, and as far as I'm concerned, I think it's maybe the only really good quality. Most of them get boring very quickly, it's very repetitive and the missions are not that interesting.
I still think at this price it's worth it if you want to have fun exploring the worlds from some franchises here, like for example I spent a few hours in the shire in both lego lotr/ the hobbit, something that no other games let you do like this.

The best one, by far, which isn't in this bundle, is Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga.
It's the only lego game where I actually completed the story. The gameplay is closer to regular third action games, it didn't feel as repetitive to me (even if it still is to some extent), it's more immersive, it looks great, and as usual, but here more than ever, the open world is CRAZY. You have like 20 planets you can explore, all with a lot of details, some of them going even beyond what you can see in the movies. For examples there are some planets that you only see briefly in some movies, and in the game you have a much larger part of it being created, including villages etc, it's really amazing for that.

I really think it's the best Star Wars open world game we got so far lol.

Top Bottom