• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I burned the shit out of my lip just now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecrofirt

Thanks a lot, frozen burrito.

I went to eat the damn thing, and hot bean goo wen all over my lip and burned it.

Diablos

Well, at least you got the shit out. I mean, if I had shit in my lip (and I couldn't get it to come out), I'd try burning it too!

Do this with a popsicle, and it should cool your lip off..

olson2.gif

Ecrofirt said:
I was waiting for that response from the moment I made the thread. I'm suprised it took so long.

haha! I was going to post it right away, but had to do something else. I was shocked when I came back and saw that no one had made the obvious joke yet, either!

That's gotta hurt something fierce. Once when I was 7 I was stupid and touched a car lighter with my thumb. A nice toasty brown ... and I'm all pasty. Hurt like a bastard.

effzee

Ecrofirt said:
Thanks a lot, frozen burrito.

I went to eat the damn thing, and hot bean goo wen all over my lip and burned it.

did u let it run down ur chin?

i like it when it drips down.

lordmrw

I burned a nice sized hole in one of my fingers last year. I put a pop tart in the toaster too long, and when it popped out, as I picked it up, it broke apart, and the filling inside landed on my finger. It was only there 2 seconds, but it made a nice sized blister lightning fast. It turned yellow, and the skin around my finger started peeling. That sucked, but not as bad as when I burned my tongue when I was 11.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I like it when stoners burn their faces with hot knives from squeezing them together really hard and then slipping.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I BURNAD DA SHIT OUT OF MAH LIP JUST NOW!!111 OMG WTF LOL THX A LOT FROZ3N BURI2
OMG WTF LOL I WENT 2 EAT TEH DMN THNG AND HOT BAN GO W3N AL OV3R MAH LIP AND BURN3D IT

yoshifumi

Banned
when i was camping once i tried to drink hot chocolate which turned out to be just a cup of boiling water. i had blisters in my mouth for about a week.

Tuvoc

yoshifumi said:
when i was camping once i tried to drink hot chocolate which turned out to be just a cup of boiling water. i had blisters in my mouth for about a week.

That sucks. Especially when you're eating something sour, hot, or salty. It sounds gross but you just gotta pop the blisters right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom