• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I demand an apology from Mr. "Artbook" Adelgary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryunekkid.jpg

That is NOT "official Capcom art"! Capcom never has, and never will be in the business of making homosexual erotic comic books.

Yes, it's from the artbook Capcom Design Works. Ferrio told me about that picture a very long time ago, I only found scans of the book recently.

I'm calling bullsh!t on that. I will not have you defame a great video game company with that smut. You either show us this Capcom "artbook" with pictures of nude male video game characters in it, or you retract your statement.

You can make statements like that about Namco or Square or Konami, but I will not hear it about Capcom. You take it back.

Hawksley

Cool your jets, Junior. No need to get yourself into a huff; it's not like he bitchslapped your mother and seduced your dad.

Veracruzer said:
ryunekkid.jpg

That is NOT "official Capcom art"! Capcom never has, and never will be in the business of making homosexual erotic comic books.

I'm calling bullsh!t on that. I will not have you defame a great video game company with that smut. You either show us this Capcom "artbook" with pictures of nude male video game characters in it, or you retract your statement.

You can make statements like that about Namco or Square or Konami, but I will not hear it about Capcom. You take it back.

It is from an official Capcom artbook, I'm sure other people will verify it.

Veracruzer said:
You're a dirty rotten liar, and I'll have none of it.

You personally insulted me in another thread, and that is ban-worthy.

Ya, I have the book, and I just went looking thru it to find that pic. And sure enough there it is. Page 184. It looks like Ryu got abducted for an autopsy!

Damn - Everyone beat me to it.

Veracruzer said:
ryunekkid.jpg

100% Homopwnd.

BuddyChrist83 said:
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS

DEY TUK URRR JEBSSS!!!

Mr. E. Yis said:
Ya, I have the book, and I just went looking thru it to find that pic. And sure enough there it is. Page 184. It looks like Ryu got abducted for an autopsy!

Damn - Everyone beat me to it.
He's about to be turned into a Skullo, actually.

Well this blows. I'm so disillusioned now. I just don't understand. Why would they do something like that?

I'm sorry for attacking you, adelgary.

Veracruzer said:
Well this blows. I'm so disillusioned now. I just don't understand. Why would they do something like that?

I'm sorry for attacking you adelgary.

I think it's too late for this. Something must be done in retribution. I, as adelgary's legal representation, will be sending you a notice of suit.

Expect official paperwork mid next week, regarding the case. Damages for mental anguish asked for, but not limited to, $5,000,000.

"You're strange."

I guess I have to throw out my Street Fighter bed sheets and lunch box now. And I probably should burn all of my Capcom game carts and discs too... just to be safe of course.

Veracruzer said:

I'm sorry for attacking you, adelgary.

Apology not accepted.

According to milhouse, you have 20 posts and 18 are about trolling/insulting people.

"According to milhouse, you have 20 post and 18 are about trolling/insulting people."

Where is this "milhouse"? I've got a few insults to lob at him!

darscot

adelgary said:
Apology not accepted.

According to milhouse, you have 20 posts and 18 are about trolling/insulting people.

Way to take the high road. 99% of people here would simply get a differnet user name. The guy was a man and said he made a mistake and you act like a loser.

darscot said:
Way to take the high road. 99% of people here would simply get a differnet user name. The guy was a man and said he made a mistake and you act like a loser.

You'll note, that he only apologized after he was told he'd commited a bannable offense. Also, 18/20 posts are troll/insult? Can you say "Joke User" ?

Veracruzer said:
"You're strange."

I guess I have to throw out my Street Fighter bed sheets and lunch box now. And I probably should burn all of my Capcom game carts and discs too... just to be safe of course.

HOMOPHOBOWNED over a picture! Get back in the closet!

"You'll note, that he only apologized after he was told he'd commited a bannable offense."

That "information" was given to me on post #4. I apologized in post #19 after I had been put in my place by several other posters proving Adelgary right.

I'm not a douche bag, I apologized because I was wrong and had unfairly attacked him.

Hawksley

bishoptl said:
But "homowned" rolls off the tongue so much more easily, don't you agree?

mswalker.jpg

TONGUE

I'll show you tongue. I'll tongue you.

Edit: Too much "tongue." Now the word looks funny.

Veracruzer said:
"You'll note, that he only apologized after he was told he'd commited a bannable offense."

That "information" was given to me on post #4. I apologized in post #19 after I had been put in my place by several other posters proving Adelgary right.

I'm not a douche bag, I apologized because I was wrong and had unfairly attacked him.

Hahahaha, it all make sense now.

Veracruzer = BlackjackHF

neptunes

how come adelgary (shuichi)

gets to have an avatar with a person's bit's being blurred?

what If I was to post a woman with her bits be blurred?

EDIT:

Veracruzer
100% HOMOWNED
(Today, 01:31 PM)

HAR HAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom