• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I demand an apology from Mr. "Artbook" Adelgary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Hawksley said:
I'll show you tongue. I'll tongue you.
Are you a hot chick? Is that your picture in the avatar? If so, let the tonguing commence!

mswalker.jpg
hbk1.gif

mswalker.jpg
konijnbunny.gif

mswalker.jpg
tastemyjuice.gif

mswalker.jpg
link2.jpg

mswalker.jpg
hbk2.gif

mmmmmmmm
Hawksley said:
Sleep with bishoptl. Stupidest thing you can possibly do.
Hey! Hundreds...nay, THOUSANDS of buxom wenches would argue vehemently against that assertion!

"Hahahaha, it all make sense now.

Veracruzer = BlackjackHF"

Pfft. You think you're so smart. Well it took you half an hour to figure it out. I figured out who you were when I first saw you.

You're nothing!

Hawksley

bishoptl said:
Are you a hot chick? Is that your picture in the avatar? If so, let the tonguing commence!

mmmmmmmm

That's Megan Mullally. But yes, yes I am a hot chick. Just blindfold yourself before I come over and I'll tongue you all over, mm yeah.

Unless bishop will be kind enough to start a "Let me make you a funny tag" thread ^.^

It'll be the first one of the new board bish!! think of the glory!

Ferrio

Banned
Veracruzer said:
ryunekkid.jpg

That is NOT "official Capcom art"! Capcom never has, and never will be in the business of making homosexual erotic comic books.

I'm calling bullsh!t on that. I will not have you defame a great video game company with that smut. You either show us this Capcom "artbook" with pictures of nude male video game characters in it, or you retract your statement.

You can make statements like that about Namco or Square or Konami, but I will not hear it about Capcom. You take it back.

It's from the official book jackass.

Seems i'm behind the times.

That avatar has to go. I don't like adelgary very much, anyway, but this lessens whatever little respect I had for him. This is a public forum, adel. Please remember that...

...thnx.

HalfPastNoon said:
That avatar has to go. I don't like adelgary very much, anyway, but this lessens whatever little respect I had for him. This is a public forum, adel. Please remember that...

...thnx.

OMG IT'S A MANS CHEST!

Quite frankly, that grey blob does just as well as a pair of shorts, so get over yourself.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The forum needs an option where you can deactivate avatars for individual posters

Or just use Firebird's block images option :p

HalfPastNoon said:

...thnx.

We used to have all kinds of women in thongs showing asses and whatnot, why doesn't anybody complain about those?

Felidae_Khrall said:
OMG IT'S A MANS CHEST!

Quite frankly, that grey blob does just as well as a pair of shorts, so get over yourself.

In what world does that grey blob even remotely look like a pair of shorts? I don't even know why I'm talking about this, it's exactly the response adel wanted when he threw up that avatar.

adelgary said:
We used to have all kinds of women in thongs showing asses and whatnot, why doesn't anybody complain about those?

You answered your own question, adelgary. "used to" is the important phrase in your statement.

HalfPastNoon said:
In what world does that grey blob even remotely look like a pair of shorts? I don't even know why I'm talking about this, it's exactly the response adel wanted when he threw up that avatar.

I said it does "just as well" as a pair of shorts, as in it covers what you don't want to see. You were saved the HORROR of seeing a penis (oh teh noez) so quit your bitching.

Suerte

Serafitia said:
Damn, Noon, you're annoying. Yes, this coming from me.

I support the annoying girl when she says this.

Haha, I love her really..
more than she will ever know *fap*

SHIT.

AN EVEN WORSE AVATAR HAS GRACED THE FORUM. I THOUGHT YOU WERE OVER THAT PHASE, SERARFITIFIITA?

On the other hand, SuerTe jacked that avatar from someone at OA! Nice one, dude!

Dujour

Banned
No, I'm not, but understand this: you're disliked even more than my avatar is. So, make LIKE A TREE, MC FLY.

Suerte

HalfPastNoon said:
SHIT.

AN EVEN WORSE AVATAR HAS GRACED THE FORUM. I THOUGHT YOU WERE OVER THAT PHASE, SERARFITIFIITA?

On the other hand, SuerTe jacked that avatar from someone at OA! Nice one, dude!

Nah, they jacked it from me actually. :p

Serafitia said:
No, I'm not, but understand this: you're disliked even more than my avatar is. So, make LIKE A TREE, MC FLY.

Well, that's it, folks. I'll end myself since Serafifitia has told me I'm disliked.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Ughh really I have seen halfpast do little more than insult people here. what a contributive member.

It goes back to his first posts when he *surprise* started attacking Sera's avatar.

EDIT: I have the power to move worlds!

HalfPastNoon said:
You answered your own question, adelgary. "used to" is the important phrase in your statement.

What makes my avatar any worse than these (from a "public forum" point of view)?

fat-blk.jpg

olson2.gif

alizee.gif

av-133.gif

All the above are avatars currently in-use on the forums, why don't I see you complaining about them?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Nice point but he can't answer you now...

adelgary said:
What makes my avatar any worse than these (from a "public forum" point of view)?

fat-blk.jpg

olson2.gif

alizee.gif

av-133.gif

All the above are avatars currently in-use on the forums, why don't I see you complaining about them?

Mainly because he got himself banned.

Good to see this thread brought the end of two annoying Opa Agers.

And by the way the blurring in my avatar is in the original Capcom artwork, I didn't add it.

Dujour

Banned
It's kinda like that episode of Ghostbusters when a lot of ghosts escape that necro zone (or whatever it was called) and they had to re-ghost trap them all over again.

Yeah. :/

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Serafitia said:
It's kinda like that episode of Ghostbusters when a lot of ghosts escape that necro zone (or whatever it was called) and they had to re-ghost trap them all over again.

Yeah. :/
I have no idea why but that got me to chuckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom