• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I had to choose

impirius

ZombieSupaStar said:
anywho how long is pm2 anyways?
dode itz like 44 hrz 4 me total but i wuz xplorin evywhere lololol

I think you made the right decision if you're one to be charmed by video games.

Speevy

Banned
You are correct sir.

Unless of course you wanted an online fighter, in which case you're screwed.

But PM2 is well over 40 hours, and it's funnier than DOA Ultimate I would imagine.

Plus, there's no Bobbery in DOA.

snapty00

Banned
The choice you made is cool. Nobody cares, so you don't have to worry about that. Hell, some of my friends are of your type, too, but I don't make a big deal about it. It's their (and your) lifestyle choice, not mine.

Spike

PM2 > DOAU if you're into single player
DOAU > PM2 if you're into muliplayer

PM2 will last you between 30 and 45 hours. The more sidequests, the longer your playtime. The story is charming, witty, and keeps a smile on your face long after you finish your gaming session.

I haven't picked up DOAU yet. I'll do that after Halo 2, Mario Tennis, Metroid Prime 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Nintendoods w/ Mario 64DS and Zelda: Minish Cap. :)

demi

Spike said:
DOAU > PM2 if you're into muliplayer

Yeah multiplayer was exactly the first thing on my mind when I bought Paper Mario 2, should I take it back?

THE REVIEWS DECIEVED ME!!@#

impirius

ohamsie said:
I thought I saw some pictures of a
Peach shower scene!
on this very forum!
Actually,
Peach is naked twice in the game... and not hidden behind anything the second time! :-O :-O OMG NINTENDO TEH MATURE

Top Bottom