• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I had troubles ordering my iPod(Windows ver) from an Apple Store...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah 2 years ago,

When it was first announced there would be a Windows version of the iPod. I called a local apple store, asked them if it was possible to put my name on a list. They were gettin their first shipment in August. August came by. I called every week during 3 weeks. First, a lady told me they didn't know they'd get some... an other clerk put me on hold for 30 mins. The last dude told me they didn't have a list, and they weren't gonna be any list cause their store wouldn't carry it. A guy in my Cobol class who was a clerk at another store told me that most people in stores were furious that there would be a Windows version, so they'd do anything not to sell me one. Told me I should order it on the web. And so, I did.

I love my iPod, and have no regrets buying it, but I did make a complaint to Apple Canada and they did look into it(They sent me a letter of apology, never seen that before).

I'd Just like to know if that happened to anybody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom