• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I hate girls that can't handle their alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here I am, sitting at home and watching "True Lies" because I have to be up at 8am. I get a phone call, it's my EX, Casey, and she's drunk.

Me: "are you drunk?"

Her: "no, well, maybe just a little bit..."

Her: "we're going out to a party in boerne, blah blah blah"

me: "that's nice.. you're gonna drive drunk there? i'm going to laugh my ass when you get pulled over!!"

her: "fuck you, that's mean"

me: "shut the fuck up. why are you so mean to me? always rejecting me."

her: "you want to talk about mean things, stephen, here's something mean: kissing another girl while i'm at the beach. don't you think that's mean? the guy i like kissing another girl while i'm on vacation. how's that for mean?"

me: "errrrr, uhhhh, wtf?"

her: "yeah, that's mean, asshole"

me: "whatever... go get drunk..."

what a bitch!! she konws i like her, too!! one day, fellas, one day. she'll be all mine once again!

well, i'm far from drunk, but she had two too many. she also kept asking me when i was going to take her out to dinner. wtf. one minute she's asking me to take her out, the next she's bitching me out! i'll slap a hoe.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
While I read that, in my head I used this image to represent the lady friend of yours. In retrospect it makes the entire conversation of yours that much funnier.

728064.jpg

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
No one really gives a shit about your imaginary convo, Lonestar.

Seriously.

HalfPastNoon said:
So here I am, sitting at home and watching "True Lies" because I have to be up at 8am. I get a phone call, it's my EX, Casey, and she's drunk.

Me: "are you drunk?"

Her: "no, well, maybe just a little bit..."

Her: "we're going out to a party in boerne, blah blah blah"

me: "that's nice.. you're gonna drive drunk there? i'm going to laugh my ass when you get pulled over!!"

her: "fuck you, that's mean"

me: "shut the fuck up. why are you so mean to me? always rejecting me."

her: "you want to talk about mean things, stephen, here's something mean: kissing another girl while i'm at the beach. don't you think that's mean? the guy i like kissing another girl while i'm on vacation. how's that for mean?"

me: "errrrr, uhhhh, wtf?"

her: "yeah, that's mean, asshole"

me: "whatever... go get drunk..."

what a bitch!! she konws i like her, too!! one day, fellas, one day. she'll be all mine once again!
Yeah you're going to get banned pretty soon Lonestar. What a stupid fucking thread.

LinesInTheSand said:
To be fair his threads haven't hit the all time low that Wolfy is demonstrating.
Wolfy's threads are pretty fucking stupid, but Lonestar's smart enough to know his threads are shit, and shit like this belongs on a certain other forum.

I don't know if the same can be said for Wolfy.

Mike Works said:
Wolfy's threads are pretty fucking stupid, but Lonestar's smart enough to know his threads are shit, and shit like this belongs on a certain other forum.

I don't know if the same can be said for Wolfy.
Good point.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
er: "you want to talk about mean things, stephen, here's something mean: kissing another girl while i'm at the beach. don't you think that's mean? the guy i like kissing another girl while i'm on vacation. how's that for mean?"

You spell my name wrong. Unless you pronounce it with an f sound then you are ok.

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
'me: "shut the fuck up. why are you so mean to me? always rejecting me."

I hope that conversation is made up. Otherwise you need help.

Mason

Ok, I am way too lazy to read a single post in this thread, but is this the drunk thread for the night? If so, I'm in the promise land! WHOOO!

pollo

Banned
woohoo someone gave mea liknk and Its FRIDAY wait, saturday and finally my?
wtf stuomach tubes? WTFSAF WTF?
THIS STHREAD IS STUPID>

pollo

Banned
HAHAHHA HNOW IAM HITTING ON A 15 YEARODL THAT HAD A CRUSTH ON ME N BAND LAST YEARE im not usually like thist but i think she is cyoot!

mosaic

go eat paint
I used to work at an ISP... damn near everyone there would say acronyms such as BRB and WTF on a routine basis.

Luckily, we never devolved to using LOL

(but for a time, when I was visiting telnet chat sites, my brain would see the command .emote whenever I thought of myself in the third person)

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Lame... and listen to Mike... he knows what he is talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom