• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I hate it so much i wish things would just go back to normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toots

Gold Member
And every corporation pushing it. It's getting harder to ignore it. It's infested everything of some worth.
They are pushing it as much as their bottom line let them, which is a lot i admit, but we also see a lot of natural push back (mcu / disney shit bombing is a good example) that big corps have to take into account.

I work in higher education, in the humanities field, and yet i don't see as much of ideology shoved down students throat as your wife experience shows, though i know it's easier to indoctrinate children than young adults, and i know there's an ideological war raging in our society today. I truly think the pendulum which swung far left last few years was at its apex and can only go dwn now, and the western world won't become a communist dystopia.

It's fine when a shift happen that people don't like. Hell, there's even thought processes that I just can't understand. But I get really on edge when people lament for the good ol' days when some truly horrible shit was allowed to happen under it.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
They're going to get exposed to it whether it's embedded in the curriculum or not. The best place to do so is within a regulated education system.

Or they learn everything through retarded youtube shorts instead.
I can agree with that. I still think kids being exposed to that is the parent's fault, too much internet, but I'm not a parent so I shouldn't be judging lol.
I'm also not american, don't know if it's easier to be exposed to all that stuff in real life over there.

In any case, when it comes to teaching about this stuff it should be done in a professional and objective/factual way, not in a short of "celebrating" way as I've seen in some videos where they fill the school with flags and have some trans dudes greeting the kids as they arrive to school. That's not education, it's indoctrination.

But yeah I agree that anything is better than learning about life through youtube shorts and tiktoks.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Just my two cents: I think teaching about LGB stuff is nice since that is real.

You are a men who likes other men, that's real and you are gay.
Meanwhile, you are a man who thinks he's a woman, that's not real since, well, you are not a woman.

Schools shouldn't teach about trans stuff just like they don't teach you about being a furry, licking feet or eating ass. All of those things (being trans included) are fine and people can do whatever the fuck they want with their lives, but that doesn't mean we have to expose kids to all that stuff.

And yet in certain countries, like Dubai and Qatar (mentioned above by someone as "safe" places, very funny) you are literally thrown in jail for engagement in a sexual act with a person of the same sex. Obviously the same applies there to being trans. "real" does not mean the same as "nice" to a lot of people.

It's not about "thinking" you're a woman when you're not, it's acknowledging that you were born with a certain set of genitalia, but not feeling comfortable in your own skin, and wishing to present yourself as the opposite sex. Some will get varying degrees of surgery to address that, others will simply present themselves in a more masculine/feminine way accordingly and merely ask to be represented as that gender, and get on with their day.

Associating the act of being a trans person with literal fetishes like feet licking is really dehumanising. Being a transgender person isn't a fetish. Again, this was (not even that) long ago a line of thinking with gay people, that they were simply immorally hypersexual, and that some "mental illness" was telling them they weren't normal, and that they could be "fixed". Fucking conversation camps are still a thing. Transgenderism has existed long, long before ~2015 when it really started to come into the public eye, much like homosexuality, and while I agree that kids don't need to learn about butt plugs in school, they should be taught that there are other human beings that present themselves as another gender.

Last edited:

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
they already have Non Binary as an option

AN OPTION!?!

Scared Horror GIF

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
My autistic cousin (high school age) also thought she was transgender for a while. Then she sat with it, thought it through, and now knows she isn't. She also thought she might be a lesbian for a while, too - are we going to remove LGB education from schools as well?
No of course not. I think it's more of a case, for me anyway, is why are schools feeding into children with autistic characteristics and special needs more pronounced sexual behaviours. Most of these kids find it hard just being alive to begin with.

Teenagers figure things out. As above, it's really not all that different from when schools introduced more and more LGB education and suddenly classes were full of kids figuring out their sexuality. I went to high school in the 2000s with lots of people who spent time wondering if they were gay and lo and behold, most are straight, some aren't. Not long before my time, schools teaching kids about gay people was seen as insidious and evil.
I was in school in the 80's during the aids epidemic. Even back then though in basic sexual education we wasn't taught it as a stigmata, we were told people just had to be careful.

But the thing is, we were just normal kids. These days and with a massive uptake of autism these kids are much more likely to feed into whatever their shown, ergo, you keep telling autistic kids LGB is the best, guess what? They're LGB! But they will follow anyone's lead.

One girl in my wife's class. Well versed in every pro noun under the sun. Couldnt tell the difference between a B and a D. Not even joking.

Thats not normal.

We should be teaching kids about real world issues and that other people unlike themselves exist. Do certain institutions take things too far, and make headlines that rile people up? Absolutely. But school isn't just about teaching kids algebra and making them read Of Mice & Men. It's about broadening their horizons to a world they're unfamiliar with.
Of course, but from what I've noticed these issues seem to be the be all and end all, everything else is taking a back seat somewhat. Kids are leaving schools now not even knowing basic life skills but they'll pro noun you under the table.

But....!

This isn't just on schools at all. Parents have seriously taken a nose dive in bringing up children too. When most kids haven't got any form of stability at home or school, they're being fed this weird sexual propaganda day and night and even basic TV is trash, this'll only get worse.

At least in the 80's we had the TV 'hero' to look up to. What have kids even got now?

Woke trash, gaudy TV, over sexualised programmes and corruption wherever you look

I'd utterly hate to be a kid in this timeline.

Nothings inspiring. Even on the job front.

Red5

Off Topic but I can't help but feel like this game is nothing but smoke and mirrors for some reason, can't put my finger on it but from what little gameplay I saw on their website it looks generic and janky and overshadowed by the CGI movies.

PeteBull

Gold Member
We should be teaching kids about real world issues and that other people unlike themselves exist. Do certain institutions take things too far, and make headlines that rile people up? Absolutely. But school isn't just about teaching kids algebra and making them read Of Mice & Men. It's about broadening their horizons to a world they're unfamiliar with.
U say "we should" but its not we, its ppl with views opposite to reality teaching stuff that isnt real, like that a woman is some1 who thinks of itself as a woman, which oposes biology, kids/younglings often idolize teachers, at least at young age, so woke/libtard/feminist teachers can do lots of harm to worldview both youg boys and girls.
Effect of that is more of young generaration ppl being delusional af, super low birthrate and all kinds of economic effects that come from that, longterm ones, which are very hard to fix(to not say impossible).

Look at those divorce rates, bro:
Now with 91,5% divorce rates in liberal shithole like Portugal, u reckon any sane thinking guy will try to get married? Data from 2020 btw :p
Men always adapted to women, coz we want sex, but with huge hook up culture, terrible feminism spread in first world countries, u get stuff like "hoeflation", aka guys gotta work 100x hard compared to their grand-grandpa to get a woman who is 100x worse from 50-100years ago how their grand-grandmothers were- ran tru like town bicycle by 25yo(and sometimes even by 21yo lool), 0 useful skills for running household, 0 management of finanses/responsibilities, huge entitlement- 1000 requirements for a guy while bringing nothing or barely anything to the table by herself(and no, men dont want u to be "strong indepenand woman" we put up with it to clap ur cheeks but thats it :D ), wanting guy to lead while not submitting herselt to such leadership, i could say many other characteristics too but just open yt and u can see it all for urself :)

Closer

The way I see it is pretty simple. Nothing people do will make me stop liking tits and ass. It's not some pronouns, it's not they/them, no clothing, no hair dye or style. Let them do what makes them happy 'cause that's also what I want.

I can agree with that. I still think kids being exposed to that is the parent's fault, too much internet, but I'm not a parent so I shouldn't be judging lol.
I'm also not american, don't know if it's easier to be exposed to all that stuff in real life over there.

In any case, when it comes to teaching about this stuff it should be done in a professional and objective/factual way, not in a short of "celebrating" way as I've seen in some videos where they fill the school with flags and have some trans dudes greeting the kids as they arrive to school. That's not education, it's indoctrination.

But yeah I agree that anything is better than learning about life through youtube shorts and tiktoks.

Yeah I'm not american either so I don't know how they do it. Probably badly.

In the UK it's taught when they're around 11, but it's a very small segment of a 5 year ciriculum. And we know exactly what they're learning. it's too the point and factual.

Obviously there's the possibility of a rouge teacher, but this is why we have ofsted. They don't fuck around when it comes to safeguarding. You will be held accountable. We had a principle commit suicide because of it.

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
This is being blown all out of proportion or maybe this is mainly an American problem cause everyone of my mates kids, the vast majority of my kids school mates are all simply boys and girls, there's no trans, there's a gay kid in my son's class and that's pretty much it, they all view the whole gender pronoun thing as stupid/embarrassing same with their classmates, so yeah... Stop exporting your mental illnesses to the rest of the world

U say "we should" but its not we, its ppl with views opposite to reality teaching stuff that isnt real, like that a woman is some1 who thinks of itself as a woman, which oposes biology, kids/younglings often idolize teachers, at least at young age, so woke/libtard/feminist teachers can do lots of harm to worldview both youg boys and girls.
Effect of that is more of young generaration ppl being delusional af, super low birthrate and all kinds of economic effects that come from that, longterm ones, which are very hard to fix(to not say impossible).

Now with 91,5% divorce rates in liberal shithole like Portugal, u reckon any sane thinking guy will try to get married? Data from 2020 btw :p
Men always adapted to women, coz we want sex, but with huge hook up culture, terrible feminism spread in first world countries, u get stuff like "hoeflation", aka guys gotta work 100x hard compared to their grand-grandpa to get a woman who is 100x worse from 50-100years ago how their grand-grandmothers were- ran tru like town bicycle by 25yo(and sometimes even by 21yo lool), 0 useful skills for running household, 0 management of finanses/responsibilities, huge entitlement- 1000 requirements for a guy while bringing nothing or barely anything to the table by herself(and no, men dont want u to be "strong indepenand woman" we put up with it to clap ur cheeks but thats it :D ), wanting guy to lead while not submitting herselt to such leadership, i could say many other characteristics too but just open yt and u can see it all for urself :)

Okay Andrew Tate lmao

samoilaaa

these kind of people have the authority to teach children

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
No of course not. I think it's more of a case, for me anyway, is why are schools feeding into children with autistic characteristics and special needs more pronounced sexual behaviours. Most of these kids find it hard just being alive to begin with.

I was in school in the 80's during the aids epidemic. Even back then though in basic sexual education we wasn't taught it as a stigmata, we were told people just had to be careful.

But the thing is, we were just normal kids. These days and with a massive uptake of autism these kids are much more likely to feed into whatever their shown, ergo, you keep telling autistic kids LGB is the best, guess what? They're LGB! But they will follow anyone's lead.

One girl in my wife's class. Well versed in every pro noun under the sun. Couldnt tell the difference between a B and a D. Not even joking.

Thats not normal.

Of course, but from what I've noticed these issues seem to be the be all and end all, everything else is taking a back seat somewhat. Kids are leaving schools now not even knowing basic life skills but they'll pro noun you under the table.

But....!

This isn't just on schools at all. Parents have seriously taken a nose dive in bringing up children too. When most kids haven't got any form of stability at home or school, they're being fed this weird sexual propaganda day and night and even basic TV is trash, this'll only get worse.

At least in the 80's we had the TV 'hero' to look up to. What have kids even got now?

Woke trash, gaudy TV, over sexualised programmes and corruption wherever you look

I'd utterly hate to be a kid in this timeline.

Nothings inspiring. Even on the job front.

An over-prioritisation of this kind of education over basic skills is a problem, sure, but that's more to do with educational mismanagement than the fact that it's being taught at all. And as I'm sure you're well aware, that's rarely ever down to the teachers themselves, more what the teachers are being pressured to do by boards being pressured by boards above them, etc. A problem at the highest level by people who rarely ever actually interact with the kids at the bottom of the chain. The threat of suits looking like they don't know what they're doing causes them to take quick and drastic action, which you've seen across various brands like Gillette and Budweiser who totally fail to connect with their target audience and that's where we get the whole "go woke go break" stuff from, which 99% of the time either isn't true, or can be course corrected easily.

A "back in my day" approach is rarely ever useful to anyone, though. When you were in school in the 80s you'll have had adults who went to school in the 50s wondering what the hell happened to society. My partner's grandad is 80 and doesn't understand why he can't call black people "blackies", and never will. 30 years from now when transgenderism is much more widely accepted, people like me will probably be faced with something that just doesn't make sense to me because it's not what I was raised on. The trick is to not be so reactive and vitriolic (not aimed at you) and try to understand it if possible.

TheSHEEEP

Gold Member
Meltdown over optional choices 😭
Yup.
Welcome to culture war brain rot.

It's always the same.
And for devs it is also "shitstorm if you do, shitstorm if you don't" - and neither of those shitstorms have any consequence, because most people are surprisingly reasonable and don't give a fuck about an option (or lack thereof) that doesn't impact them in any way.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
AV AV I respect your opinion but sorry man, I don't see myself ever agreeing with that. You are comparing the LGB with the T when, imo, they are nothing alike. We could keep arguing about it but, with all due respect to you, I'd rather bail out of this convo before either of us get banned for politics-posting. :goog_relieved:

In the UK it's taught when they're around 11, but it's a very small segment of a 5 year ciriculum. And we know exactly what they're learning. it's too the point and factual.
Glad to read that! Sorry to hear about that principal tho, that's fucked up.

Reactions: AV

samoilaaa

No, it's not about that.

It's about what lies behind and you are either disingenuous or gaslighting in the worst way possible if you fail to acknowledge that.
people like him will never understand , its like saying "so what if there are alot of drugs on the market nobody is forcing you to buy them , ignore them and move on"

AV

these kind of people have the authority to teach children

wWuppeF.png

This is what we're talking about. People like to use the word "echo chambers" about places like Era but you're watching a Youtube channel that is specifically targeted to people that already agree with it to entrench them deeper and deeper into an ideological hole. It's not a problem inherently with conservatives but it's where the problem is the most vivid.

AV

AV AV I respect your opinion but sorry man, I don't see myself ever agreeing with that. You are comparing the LGB with the T when, imo, they are nothing alike. We could keep arguing about it but, with all due respect to you, I'd rather bail out of this convo before either of us get banned for politics-posting. :goog_relieved:

Yeah for sure, I'm not here to tell anyone they're strictly wrong about something, more that I hate seeing people get entrenched in ideological pits and that goes for all ends of any serious topic. Appreciate when I can have a civil conversation with people such as yourself who clearly disagrees and won't change their mind, but will at least be open to the discussion (until it gets us in trouble).

Probably a good idea that I leave the thread for a bit anyway, I've missed a bunch of work and I'm sure I'll come back to 50 notifications later :messenger_tears_of_joy:

mitch1971

Gold Member
My sister works for the NHS as a sexual health nurse. She had a person come in to get her fanny (uk term for lady cave) examined. After the visit the person made a complaint about my sister using the wrong pronouns as she was a 'he'. Tell me this is not insanity, saying she goes by he after an examination on her dropped kebab!!

Last edited:

Bernardougf

100% agree.. I also think that some push back is starting for quite some time ... the entertainment industry is suffering have losses because of their DEI policies and they are now starting to realize... If you saw the oscars this year was quite different, a lot less political messaging and less championing of woke movies...

Yes you have actors saying woke shit .. you also have a lot of big time mainstream entertainers making fun of woke and cancel culture.

Games started with the DEI later than the rest of the industry... games take 5-6 years to make so it will always be behind the current trend... last couple of years you started to see the big wave of wokeness in games and is going to get worst before it get better unfortunately...

Wokish/dei movies are bombing left and right ... the same will happen eventually to games, vote with your wallet, not matter what game it is, even GTA6, if it has to much woke Im out ... play Asian games and soem from western developers that prove didnt mess with this shit ... there is so much options that you really dont have to play every game.

Have faith brother things will go back to normal eventually ... money will always.. always talk.

Last edited:

Tommi84

Teenagers figure things out
Not if they had their reproductive organs butchered by psychopats.

Yes, teach them about LGB communities. The 'T' can get wrecked and sex change therapies that include hormones/operations should be banned until you are adult (and then heavily checked if you can actually make a decision)

Humdinger

I don't mind it in a character creator. If you want to play as a trans woman or whatever non-binary concoction you can mix up, go for it. We've played as aliens, wizards, elves, vampires, and a veritable zoo of beasts. Why not non-binary characters, too? It's a role-playing game. It's all about pretending anyway. I've got no issues with it being in a character creator. Why not accommodate the 1% who want to play that way? How does that harm me?

I get annoyed when it is *forced* into a game. When the story or the non-optional characters are clearly affected by a woke agenda. That turns me off. But a character creator option in itself doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

Rickyiez

I don't really care about this as long as the the game itself is fun and having great gameplay. For all I know I don't even mind trans characters as long as they're well written.

But if game quality started to suffer because of all these hate and shoehorning, this is something I cannot tolerate and it seems to be trend nowadays

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
An over-prioritisation of this kind of education over basic skills is a problem, sure, but that's more to do with educational mismanagement than the fact that it's being taught at all. And as I'm sure you're well aware, that's rarely ever down to the teachers themselves, more what the teachers are being pressured to do by boards being pressured by boards above them, etc
I can assure you a few heads in the schools in this town are fully on board, my sons own schools headmistress is so far down that rabbit hole in what she deems necessary it's worrying. Even the other schools under their umbrella are not as bad as his. Thankfully we're moving, his new school is oldschool and so much nicer for it.

When we went to visit we overheard kids speaking to each other about politics, in a friendly grown up manor. Politics? After years of him being at his current school and just hearing F bombs, calling each other abhorrent things and the worst bullying you could imagine (And who'd of thunk it, about Trans issues too, funny that..), I couldnt believe it..

A "back in my day" approach is rarely ever useful to anyone, though. When you were in school in the 80s you'll have had adults who went to school in the 50s wondering what the hell happened to society. My partner's grandad is 80 and doesn't understand why he can't call black people "blackies", and never will. 30 years from now when transgenderism is much more widely accepted, people like me will probably be faced with something that just doesn't make sense to me because it's not what I was raised on. The trick is to not be so reactive and vitriolic (not aimed at you) and try to understand it if possible.
I don't know really. I get what you are saying but I do feel you can go too far with liberalism, and so much to a point where nothing is sacrosanct. Which isn't always going to be the best approach in regards to children and especially those with autism.

It's a daunting thought you saying 'in 30 years' :messenger_tears_of_joy:

how much further can we get over the rubicon than what we're seeing already?

Fish relationships? Dog marriage? Exclusive brother and sister baby showers

Who the hell knows in this timeline. The human race has done everything else..

Tiago Rodrigues

Gold Member
Seems like you can create male or female characters that suits your preferences just fine? Why so bothered?

You can literally play that game the way you intend to. More options are never bad, can we just stop with that and pretend people can't have choices that suit themselves better?

Non binary people have existed since ever, we just didn't call them that.

samoilaaa

Seems like you can create male or female characters that suits your preferences just fine? Why so bothered?

You can literally play that game the way you intend to. More options are never bad, can we just stop with that and pretend people can't have choices that suit themselves better?

Non binary people have existed since ever, we just didn't call them that.
because its not normal , its a mental illness

TintoConCasera

I don't even mind trans characters as long as they're well written
Problem is, most of the time devs will use those characters to virtue signal rather than writting a good character that just happens to be LGTB.

Sexual preferences don't define a personality.

anthony2690

It's honestly a non issue, just click male or female and ignore this non binary option at the start of the game, it will probably never pop up again 🤷‍♂️

If I pick up the game, I'll probably pick default female as I thought the trailer character looked cool enough and I'm pretty lazy when it comes to character creators tbh.

All I care about really is whether the game is decent or not, hopefully it is. :)

Aldynes

Evil cannot create anything new, they can only corrupt and ruin what good forces have invented or made.

Topher

Gold Member

Personally, I think some things are better left to parents.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
It's about weakening the Western world in order to later subdue it, using useful idiots who think they are fighting for their own smugness.
Not going to lie, the evidence does seem to stack up.

But, there's so many rabbit holes though, so many..

Autism? Where is it coming from, and so much of it? Why is no one really asking..? Most mums use it as a badge of some weird honour to boot, ergo, useful idiots..

Guess what though. Some crop seeds are patented. You use the seeds, you pay the debt! Guess who patented the seeds? Big pharma. Guess who patents a lot of autism meds? Big pharma. Could autism be being manufactured on a global scale for profit? Make kids retarded, customers for life and they'll believer any old pro noun and harry, hell they'll even vote for it. And not just for pharma..

See what I mean. And that's just one :messenger_tears_of_joy:

And before anyone jumps on me, I was just giving an example.

John Bilbo

I think it's ok to vent sometimes and take a step back, breath deep and assess the situation.

After that figure out the path you are going forwards.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Not going to lie, the evidence does seem to stack up.

But, there's so many rabbit holes though, so many..

Autism? Where is it coming from, and so much of it? Why is no one really asking..? Most mums use it as a badge of some weird honour to boot, ergo, useful idiots..

Guess what though. Some crop seeds are patented. You use the seeds, you pay the debt! Guess who patented the seeds? Big pharma. Guess who patents a lot of autism meds? Big pharma. Could autism be being manufactured on a global scale for profit? Make kids retarded, customers for life and they'll believer any old pro noun and harry, hell they'll even vote for it. And not just for pharma..

See what I mean. And that's just one :messenger_tears_of_joy:

And before anyone jumps on me, I was just giving an example.
Case in point~

"I'm proud of my Autism"

KpT9rEm.jpeg

Makes you wonder though whats really going on 🤔

BlackTron

By who? I don't mind conspiracy theories,but who's doing what you are suggesting?

I don't know exactly who, but I believe our enemies are generally behind it. Iran, China, Russia. I mean maybe they didn't come up with the idea, but they embraced and ran with it. They are definitely making an effort to manipulate people.

I mean look at how rainbow rights supporters are the same people as terrorist supporters. Even worse, it makes things bad for just legitimately gay/trans/etc people who want to be treated the same and don't want their unique status to be the basis for destabilizing America.

Completely understand you. I am 42 years old and me and my friends also hate it. It doesn’t have to do with discrimination, but its just too much in your face these days. These days your are also considered a pervert just by liking women.

But yeah, not the right place to speak openly about it, because some people just take it the wrong way.

Angry_Megalodon

Gold Member
By who? I don't mind conspiracy theories,but who's doing what you are suggesting?

By the huge corporations that say it out loud in the open for everyone to see.

I'm getting a bit fed up with the word "conspiracy" when the fucking dots line is clear as day. Yes, these corporations want people in a state of mind who can't decide anything by themselves. Who benefits?? obviously, the ones in control. Just check out the Davos' forum and you have the main culprits put together.

The crazies are easier to rule than the critical-thinkers; people from underdeveloped nations are easier to handle too. Seriously, 30 years ago this could be called "conspiracy" but nowadays it's cold facts with a mountain of evidence and quotes from the ones pushing. It takes a great effort or a clouded mind like the androids in Westworld to ignore this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom