• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just popped in Friday the 13th Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
and damn the opening theme music is fucking sweet!!!

anyone have an MP3 version of this?

i was going to watch friday the 13th part 2, but realized i hadnt really watched part 3 and 4 ever all the way through in one sitting.. so here goes with 3.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
yea, Jason's mask falls off and then Tommy turned heel on Jason screaming DIE DIE

TOMMMYYY!

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
2, 3 & 4 are the bomb. The rest = meh

i love them all for what they are..

hell, I even *LOVED* Jason X for a while, but now I just enjoy it... for a while I watched it every week like army of darkness..

freddy vs. jason i love; but its just not as re-watchacble like some of the other films because of all the dumb explanaition parts for the casual fans..

i havent nearly watched 1-4 enough, whereas i have watched the rest of the series many many times.. Part 8 not that much however, as its just horrible...

jason goes to hell is a fun one..

holy shit, Part 3 is amazing so far!!!

I knew when I looked at the back that when I saw Steve Miner did it, i'd love it..

seriously, this movie, and I am only 40 minutes into it, is fucking amazing, one of the top Ft13th movies IMO...

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!
I don't think Tommy's in #3, it's the one where Jason first dons the Hockey Mask. It was also the 3D one, I'd love to see it in 3D.

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!
I have always thought it was one of the best too. Jason really starts showing frustration near the end. It has probably the best ending out of them all.

yah I wish I could see this in 3d too.

I have all the jason movies (1-8, Jason goes to hell, jason x and freddy vs. jason)... but will still end up getting the box set coming out later this year (which is 1-8, and some new bonus features)..

would really love a 3d version of 3.. as well as Freddy vs Jason 2!, or at least something new in the jason series..

Shazapp

Tommy is Corey Feldman, which makes it even creepier than anything else in a Friday the 13th movie ever.

Guzim said:
I only like Friday the 13th 1-4, and Freddy vs Jason.

Everything else just sucks.

Part 6 is awesome, and maybe consider part 7 to be one of the best too..

but part 6 is my fave of them all...

Doogdogg

Which was the one with a blonde chick with telekenisis power?

THe one where it begins where they blow him up and takes this heart and the Manhatten one blow goats.

aparisi2274

I remember seeing Friday the 13th, Part 3 in its original 3-D showing. When the movie came out, everyone was on this big 3-D nostaglia, so Friday the 13, Part 3 was called, Part 3-D. Real clever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom