• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I.m jutsh go tbakc from drunksinh....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel

So what's going on guys? Morgan Ensberg hit a home run! T-Mac is a Rocket! I'm typing like I'm sober! Oh wait, I AM!

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
ohhds shit maan cubs nbeeat thhew sozzx u've gttttta gett drunkan nd pst abooot its

t-maczz 8s the shittth tihough

Pattergen

Hey guys, I have this really huge problem.... I just had sex with like seven really really hot girls a couple hours ago... And I don't know what to do about it... Shit, theres a really really really hot girl coming over right now! She is almost here! I really need help! Help, GA OT, Help!

intervention-image.jpg

So I'm drunk and I clotheslined a woman giving me girl troubles at the Incubus concert who went to hell when she died because she gave oral to a 14 year old during a Spider Man 2 showing while in orbit around Saturn which is Lindsay Lohan's favorite planet. Morgan Freeman Modest Mouse Michael Moore. That is all.

aoi tsuki

Ned Flanders said:
So I'm drunk and I clotheslined a woman giving me girl troubles at the Incubus concert who went to hell when she died because she gave oral to a 14 year old during a Spider Man 2 showing while in orbit around Saturn which is Lindsay Lohan's favorite planet. Morgan Freeman Modest Mouse Michael Moore. That is all.
Is that a composite Googlism of The OT?

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
aoi tsuki said:
You want a black guy with big balls? Whatever flosta your boat, man.
i was talking to miquel ,not you. ONCE AND FOR ALL AL I DO NOT LIKE THE COCK>.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom