• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think TO fixes the poll at www.terrellowens.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

Haha, I cliked on the link because I had assumed the grammar boo-boo was yours. My mistake!

Is make the 15+ good or bad?

DMczaf

You havent seen TO post on his forum

Real posts!

yes, i won the spelling when i was n 6th grade! i lost whn i went 2 state tho!

I'M NT SURE Y HE'S TRIPPIN, I'M SURE IT'LL BLOW OVER THROUGH TIME BUT U'RE RITE, I AIN'T SCARED!! I'LL B READY 2 PLAY AND SO WILL THE REST OF MY TEAMMATES!!

yeh, i kno, tht ws a tuff series 4 my boys! karl ws hurt & really didn't get 2 play
like he wanted, also nobody else stepped up 2 help kobe & shaq!
rip & chauncey played a gr8 series along w/ the help of rasheed & ben wallace, i must say if it wsn't 4 the addition of rasheed, they wouldn't hv won! but congrats 2 the pistons!!

thanx 4 checkin n on the site, i'm really nt n2 politics so i wn't b runnin 4 prez anytime soon! again, thanx 4 checkin out the site, i'll hv sum new stuff comin soon!

towned.jpg

cause girl it's thrillaaaaaaaaaa thrilla night!

p.s. T.O. won't get 8 touchdowns this year, case closed

Fifty

I doubt the poll is fixed because only crazy T.O fans would go to that site. Or Baltimore fans wanting to hack that bastard's page. :('

49er's fans and Ravens fans share a special bond this year: Our hatred of T.O

Edit: Saw the T.O posts DM posted!!!!! LOL. The dude types like a 12 year old girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom