• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If Jeremy Soule is working on Guild Wars' music, you know the game is gonna rock. =)

Vieo

I mostly remember his work on Secret of Evermore, probably the most underrated of Squaresoft's games. What other stuff has he worked on? :)

AeroGod

Neverwinter NIghts, Baulders Gate, Icewind Dale, Morrowind, KoToR, SOCOM, and probably a bunch of others i cant think of.

Vlad

Vieo said:
I mostly remember his work on Secret of Evermore, probably the most underrated of Squaresoft's games. What other stuff has he worked on? :)

He did the soundtrack to Total Annihilation, which absolutely rocked.

Giants: Citizen Kabuto too...

You know IJoel, I actually considered ordering that CD over a year ago. Was surprised when they later stated that previous orders would get it for free, but I guess it was never released at all?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
element said:
i think he did the music for azurik!!

Yep and it was really good, to bad about the game though.

He's been working like a madman lately, he scored Warhammer DOW, Kohan 2, Guild Wars, all the recent Harry Potter titles, KOTOR, probably KOTOR 2, and some others. His entire library is huge now.

Top Bottom