• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you could have an all inclusive date with one of them which one would it be

which one at their prime in star wars

• Carrie Fisher

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • Natalie Portman

Votes: 69 69.0%

• Total voters
Tired Kenan Thompson GIF by NBC

BlackTron

Natalie Portman is better looking but original '77 bun hair white gown Leia has some sort of immunity. Maybe it's her status as the bodacious coveted Space Princess.

But yeah, if I went on a date with Carrier Fisher, we wouldn't be on her blockade runner. Then again, to say that I was, we may as well be.

Yerd

I think Portman is prettier, but she has a doctorate I believe. I wouldn't have anything worthwhile to talk about with a smarty pants.

I'll take the dumb one on a date.

Trilobit

All inclusive? I'd never say no to free food at a restaurant.

Nothing beats this.
FZLJmGv.jpeg

Except for waifu-Nathalie.
u1husGY.jpeg

Kamina

Golden Boy
Portman in Phantom Menace was preem.
But if Fisher showed up with her Slave costume i wouldn’t be able to resist her.

Bartski

Gold Member
so obviously Portman I could not believe this is a serious question... before reading through the thread

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
OP, does "all-inclusive" include sex?

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I’d make Portman listen to me say “I don’t like sand” over and over again until she is mine forever.

Top Bottom