• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: Spider-Man 2 (DS) review

WarPig

Seven and change, the classic wishy-washy launch game score. We gave out a shitload of seven-somethings at the PS2 launch. Most of them to games that, in retrospect, deserved a swift beating.

DFS.

Grubdog

Banned
Damn, oh well, i'm still looking forward to playing this, it's gotten better impressions and reviews everywhere else and the videos look awesome.

Ok after reading the review the game sounds very good, the 7.5 doesn't quite match the text. :p

The game is ok if you odn't mind find X amount of things in the huge ass level where you spend more time finding the last one than you found the rest of them.

BenT

I'm impressed by it as a tech demo. It's 60 fps and the 3D elements are surprisingly well-done. DS isn't as weak as I expected.

The game design is not as nifty.

BenT

Hey, those nifty DS cases are made from premium-grade plastics. That's not free!

(Quite seriously, the cases rule. I want to convert my GBA collection to them.)

AirBrian

Nintendo said "as low as $30". Their games are $30. EA and others are choosing to sell at a higher price.

If you don't like it, don't buy the more expensive games. They'll learn soon enough.

Mrbob said:
Hah!

Where is the "All DS games are 30 bucks 'cause Nintendo said so!" crowd now?!
Do you ever fucking read? Jesus Christ.

I remember saying myself that games would be $20-$40 depending on what theyw ere. Nintendo games would be $30, cheap low development games (Ping Pals) would be lower, and third parties would be all over the place. Most of the launch titles are $30 though I believe, with a couple at $40. I swear, I know you like trolling, and you hate Nintendo. But can you have some fucking sense?

FoneBone

Mrbob

DarthWufei said:
Do you ever fucking read? Jesus Christ.

I remember saying myself that games would be $20-$40 depending on what theyw ere. Nintendo games would be $30, cheap low development games (Ping Pals) would be lower, and third parties would be all over the place. Most of the launch titles are $30 though I believe, with a couple at $40. I swear, I know you like trolling, and you hate Nintendo. But can you have some fucking sense?

Sell your preordered DS it's all over.

Mrbob

That's all. No more needed to be said. You misinterpret my posts so I don't feel the need to comment further. If you ever looked at my post history you would realize I <3 Nintendo and all of their ventures.

AirBrian said:
Nintendo said "as low as $30". Their games are $30. EA and others are choosing to sell at a higher price.

If you don't like it, don't buy the more expensive games. They'll learn soon enough.

So is Super Mario 64 x 4 only $30? Wow if true

Mrbob said:
That's all. No more needed to be said. You misinterpret my posts so I don't feel the need to comment further. If you ever looked at my post history you would realize I <3 Nintendo and all of their ventures.

Very well, you could quite be right about your entire stance on Nintendo. I don't go into many non-handheld threads. But as far as the DS goes... I can't recall a single decent post by you.

Top Bottom