• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iI DuDe Ii xxX FalCon Xxx oO SnIpE Oo . .. gwaa make it stop

Chittagong

Gold Member
I don't know why but idiots with names ii L33t ii names straight out of late 90s annoy me like fuck. I mean, who on earth thinks that's still cool? Juggalos?

Sorry, had to rant somewhere and Online forum seemed like the best place.

notsol337

marked forever
I'm going to change my name to ii x X x n0ts01337 x X x ii just so I can be offended.

Edit: You can now find me on Steam by this name until further notice.

Edit Edit: Pre-emptive "This is a joke at your expense, please laugh at it" statement.

Chittagong said:
I don't know why but idiots with names ii L33t ii names straight out of late 90s annoy me like fuck. I mean, who on earth thinks that's still cool? Juggalos?

Sorry, had to rant somewhere and Online forum seemed like the best place.

Rather have that then dudes who think that they are clever with racist or sexual stuff as a tag. Coming up with a good nick shouldn't be too hard, and these days you want something that doesn't suck because chances are you are stuck with it for this and the next gen at least.

Hixx

I have 2 cousins as friends on XBL and they have names like this. Not only that, but every 2-3 weeks they both change them to another inane ramble of alternate-caps and spaces.

Family, eh?

Top Bottom