• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IMHO the hottest woman alive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodsTyro

she's not slutty or anything..just pure, unadulterated beauty...

czj05.jpg

czj12.jpg

czj16.jpg

czj43.jpg

czj41.jpg

czj53.jpg

details_may4.jpg

czj15.jpg

sexyfloor.jpg

now dont make this about determining who's really the hottest woman alive..like i said its just my opinion and i think you'd all agree to some extent anyway :p shes up there with monica bellucci

BuddyC

signs buddyc needs to relax: catherin zeta jones worship thread causes a barrage of "she looks like my ex" thoughts.

MIMIC

Banned
GodsTyro said:
she's not slutty or anything..just pure, unadulterated beauty...
[/IMG]
like i said its just my opinion and i think you'd all agree to some extent anyway :p

In that case.

IDWTP (I disagree with this post) :p

She still looks great, nonetheless.

Crispy

aaaah catherine, indeed one of the sexiest women alive (that I know of).

I especially like her in that scene where she has to train to go through the maze of lasers, that scene is just mesmerizing, I couldn't take my eyes off of her! Forgot the title of the movie though...it's with Sean connery.

evil ways

Spike said:
I liked her before she married Michael Douglas.

Yeah, nowadays she looks like Douglas is periodically sucking the life out of her. She still looks good but not the hottest.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
I've never liked her much. Just don't see it. Unfortunately I know a few Welsh girls who share similar features but are, sadly, fat. I think they've tainted her for me.

Boomer

Crispy said:
aaaah catherine, indeed one of the sexiest women alive (that I know of).

I especially like her in that scene where she has to train to go through the maze of lasers, that scene is just mesmerizing, I couldn't take my eyes off of her! Forgot the title of the movie though...it's with Sean connery.

Entrapment..same thing happened to me.

did you see her on leno? (a few weeks ago) not only is she hot but she has a cool attitude and the croc. hunter was fucking it all up. good spirited guy though

I've never understood the appeal of Catherine Zeta Jones. From what I understand of things, she's a pretentious social ladder-climber and a generally unpleasant person to be around.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I can tell she's pretty hot, but for some reason she just never 'did it' for me. In other words, there's usually at least one girl in any of my classes who I'd rather bang than her.

ShadowRed

Banned
Why hasn't anyone posted the picture of her taking it from behind on a balconey. In real life not a movie, and it's real not a photoshop.

ManaByte

Gold Member
ShadowRed said:
I don't have it I just saw it. I believe it was posted on the board a while ago. I would like to see it again myself.

Are you talking about the shots on the boat?

Elitehebrew,

I TOTTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!

I am smitten by Catherine Bell, with Zeta-Jones in second.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for the dark haired, dark eyed women with KILLER bodies.

I'd say both Bell and Zeta-Jones fit that bill... Bell especially

SOMEONE POST PICS OF THE BRUNETTE GODDESS!

andthebeatgoeson

ShadowRed said:
I don't have it I just saw it. I believe it was posted on the board a while ago. I would like to see it again myself.

You saw it and didn't save it to upload? That's a bannable offense. Mods, in here quick.

ChumsGum

Banned
I use to adore Zeta-Jones until I met her and shook her hand. Gorgeous yes, but damn she's got manly hands. Kinda like shaking the hand of a construction worker; that experience will forever turn me off to her. Sorry, but soft feminine hands are a must for me, no matter how gorgeous you are.

Drensch

Nice post, too bad the award belongs to Jennifer Connely. Damn she's hot.

Actually Adriana Lima holds the award. Connelly(especially around Career Opportunies), bell, and Zeta are all hot, but can't really hold a candle.

Matlock

Banned
Drensch said:
Actually Adriana Lima holds the award. Connelly(especially around Career Opportunies), bell, and Zeta are all hot, but can't really hold a candle.

Neither Zeta nor Connelly look like a doofus.

andthebeatgoeson

ChumsGum said:
I use to adore Zeta-Jones until I met her and shook her hand. Gorgeous yes, but damn she's got manly hands. Kinda like shaking the hand of a construction worker; that experience will forever turn me off to her. Sorry, but soft feminine hands are a must for me, no matter how gorgeous you are.

Talk about overanalyzing. Do you shake men's hands often? Enough to get the precise measurements to judge, manly or feminine? At what point does a woman become, less of a woman? Two thumbs (btw, that would help so much in spanking sessions...this is what men should go to plastic surgeons for...not hair transplants. opposable thumbs..on the same hand would permanantly disable all men's power to meet woman)?

ShadowRed

Banned
skinnyrattler said:
You saw it and didn't save it to upload? That's a bannable offense. Mods, in here quick.

Actually I found the link after searching as well as some other, lets say interesting pictures. I'm not sure that I can post it here, expecialy seeing as I am not very much liked by the mods.

evil ways said:
Yeah, nowadays she looks like Douglas is periodically sucking the life out of her. She still looks good but not the hottest.
Yes, it's almost as if she's... getting older, with........ with time....

ChumsGum

Banned
skinnyrattler said:
Talk about overanalyzing. Do you shake men's hands often? Enough to get the precise measurements to judge, manly or feminine? At what point does a woman become, less of a woman? Two thumbs (btw, that would help so much in spanking sessions...this is what men should go to plastic surgeons for...not hair transplants. opposable thumbs..on the same hand would permanantly disable all men's power to meet woman)?

I'm sorry you have feminine hands, I'll be a little more sensitive next time.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
ScientificNinja said:
I've never understood the appeal of Catherine Zeta Jones. From what I understand of things, she's a pretentious social ladder-climber and a generally unpleasant person to be around.
That's the impression I get of her, and just about every damned character she ever plays is pretty much that. She oozes elitism in my opinion. Sure she's kinda hot, but her looks seem to reveal far more than that to me.

shuri

Banned
Can we get new pics of her *? I seriously havent seen new pics of her since she popped out 5 kids or smth

* without having gaming-age getting sued by her and micheal douglas

In my honest opinion, this is the most beautiful woman in thee entire world. Every friggin' time I glance at pics of this femme, I melt. God, just look at her. I'd give up my entire being to have an hour with this angel. Chill, I'm getting too personal...

yuko01

yuko02

yuko03

yuko04

yuko05

Respect.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
After seeing those nude pics from when she was pregnant, I really can't look at Catherine Zeta Jones in the same way. Aside from the fact that pregnancy sickens me, her swollen belly-button and nipples were particularly cringe-inducing.

Ecrofirt

I would also like to examine these pictures of her getting bent over and shown the business. If someone were to find them, a PM would satisfy my scientific urges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom