• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which Spice Girl was the hottest?

which Spice was the hottest?

• Total voters

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Google Ginger Spice Playboy spread, you will get your answer.

Shes got black bush!

Angry Gordon Ramsay GIF by Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back

I liked

March Climber

Gold Member
This thread has given me better context as to why this song became so popular the year it came out:

I kind of ignored the Spice Girls growing up except for hearing maybe 3-4 songs.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Back then I always thought Sporty was the least attractive but seeing her now I realize she has a Greek, almost Amazonian beauty. She looks way better now than she did 30 years ago.

Honestly they all aged amazingly well, they all still look incredible.
I was all about Posh until I saw Sporty all dolled up in a dress. She is gorgeous when she’s not acting all tomboyish. She went from #5 to #1 for me. Wish I could find the pic that did it for me

Last edited:

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
I thought the same.

But after Spice Girls, she fixed her teeth and stopped the manly athletic image. That ugly hairdo and Foot Locker clothes did her no favours in the looks department. To me, she's actually the best looking by far now.

They all look great for their age.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I wouldn't say they represent the best of England.
And I don't think they was supposed to be, English girl groups later like The Saturdays were alot more hotter

wondermega

Spice Girls came out when I was just about to graduate from college, so the whole thing sounded ridiculous to me. I can't think of any other song they released except for that famous one.

We were watching the Coachella stream a couple of months ago and I was excited to see Orbital. Completely blew my mind when Halcyon & on & on came on and mutated into this, I cannot get it the fuck out of my head

Here's a video of the same captured a few days ago at Glastonbury (w/ Mel C!), although the audio on the previous link is much better.

Last edited:

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
Blonde all day long…except in real life. I’ve always chosen redheads and they have turned out to be psychopaths. Soooo…maybe I should have gone with Baby for the real life look though 🤷‍♂️.

Power Pro

I was into Posh and Sporty the most when I was young, but as I grew older, Posh just didn't matter anymore. Sporty all the way, because she was just the most talented, and pure talent made her the most attractive to me.

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
Victoria and Mel B I guess, but they're all sorta busted.

But I'm confused that the Spice Girls were actually supposed to be considered hot. The blonde one is basically what I picture if one were to say "ugly British girl". I don't know maybe that's what's supposed to look good over there.

She looks like she has to little skin stretched over too much skeleton.
butter-scraped.gif

Portugeezer

When I was younger I liked baby spice.

I'll probably go for sporty spice these days,

but I'm only working off memory... which is quite extensive for reasons.

Last edited:
Top Bottom