• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Introducing new PlayStation Studios collectible figures from Spin Master, launches starting this August

Varteras

Gold Member
8vzk17.jpg

You know her ass is tighter than the last nut on a tire change

EDMIX

Writes a lot, says very little
Same people who gonna buy the PS5 Pro.

lol

I feel its for younger fans who want to play with their favorite game characters. When I was younger (I lied, I never grew up) I got a figure of The Joy from MGS3, I got one of VAMP from MGS2 and Psycho Mantis to name a few.

I don't know how I'd feel if I was the same age about these, I think more or less the same tbh. IF i was a big fan of HZD as a kid, maybe I'd buy the Aloy one, I know for sure I'd get the God Of War ones, but as an adult, I don't see the point for myself, but I understand for those who are younger.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Still pushing Horizon, I see.

At this point I'm not sure if it's Sony's vision or our vision that is warped on Horizon's popularity.

Considering they pushed it so hard in so many console bundles to boost those sales, it is clear they really really want it to be a hit franchise. Except a hit franchise wouldn’t need endless amounts of pack ins to sell well.

nial

following nate drake's retirement & ratchet & clank slow slide into obscurity
Ratchet & Clank is more popular these days, so...
Yeah, these look bad, but threads like these make me realize how GAF loves to moan about every dumb thing. Ok, it's Horizon and you wanted Uncharted, who the fuck cares? It's a shitty toy, Sony licenses a lot of them, and much better ones too.

nial

Only a GAF user could complain about Sony not licensing their IP not seen since the PS4 launch for a bad-looking toy.

Dthomp

I would pay good money for actual statues and not shitty toys. If the figure bends then it shouldn't be over 30 bucks, that's a toy.

Top Bottom