• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Iranian commander accuses Israel of stealing Iran's CLOUDS

cryptoadam

Banned
Iranian commander accuses Israel of stealing Iran's CLOUDS and causing a drought

An Iranian general has accused Israel of stealing its clouds in order to manipulate weather and cause drought in the Islamic Republic.
Brigadier General Gholam Reza Jalali, head of Iran's Civil Defence Organisation said that the changing climate in Iran is 'suspect'.
'Foreign interference is suspected to have played a role in climate change,' said Jalali, who insisted results from an Iranian scientific study 'confirm' the claim.

'Israel and another country in the region have joint teams which work to ensure clouds entering Iranian skies are unable to release rain,' he said.
'On top of that, we are facing the issue of cloud and snow theft.'

This is not an Onion article or fake news.

Yes the Jews are coming for all your clouds better watch out.

I guess its an easy way to distract your population and stop them from protesting by just blaming the Jews.

DESTROYA

You can switch far left Democrats with Iranian and get the same type of lunatic ideology.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned
Gholam sounds like the new baghdad bob

I am wondering how exactly clouds are being stolen? Like does someone have a net and open the window on a plane? Or maybe a giant vacume like in spaceballs?

If the Mossad can steal 1000's of documents right under the Iranians nose I guess it makes sense they can still the clouds above their heads :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sounds like it has something to do with the drought Iran is receiving and wants to pinpoint Isreal on why Iran is not getting any water. Just so the people who are rioting would blame Isreal instead and not their government.

Last edited:
RTRHdHA.jpg

Iran literally stealing plots from anime for their Zionist conspiracy theories.

latest

Up next, Iran claims Israel has robots powered by teenage horniness.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned
Sounds like it has something to do with the drought Iran is receiving and wants to pinpoint Isreal on why Iran is not getting any water. Just so the people who are rioting would blame Isreal instead and not their government.

BYPASSING REGIME, NETANYAHU OFFERS WATER TECH TO IRANIANS

On one hand evil Bibi and evil Israel is offering to help Iranians to solve the issue (Israel is a super power in regards to water tech) and on the other hand you have a regime that accusing a country of stealing clouds.

Iranians aren't as stupid as their leaders think they are.

Anti-government protesters injured in Iran's Khuzestan

Protests over water scarcity take place in the southwestern city of Abadan. Similar protests erupted in the nearby city of Khorramshahr on Saturday

I read somewhere 4 people were killed but I don't have a source for that.

Tried and true tactic, blame the Jews to try and make your problem go away.

Top Bottom