• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is LL's "Head Sprung" the new club banger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

Well? Been hearing this song bumping for the last few weeks, and I have to say that it's definitely hot as hell. I didn't know who it was until a couple days ago. But everytime the song comes on, I feel like finding a girl and grinding up on her. Finally found out the name of the song and was suprised it was LL Cool J and Timbaland. I thought he was saying something different at the beginning of the song.

Anyway, this is the official hot club banger. It's got nothing to do with LL either, this track is hot. Timbo at his fucking best IMO. Oh yeah, also, "Tamale" by Mr. Vegas is the next hottest shit to hit the clubs. The girls love this song. I love this song. Catchy as hell. Anyway, that's the news for the day. PEACE.

Grifter

Oh hell yeah! I'm loving this song, it's fresh and awesome. HEAD SPRUNG TO TAKE ON ANYONE! Oh man I'm gonna be singing this all night.

:)

don't forget that one that goes:

"I LIKE THAT
I LIKE THAT
I LIKE THAT
GIRL TWERK THAT BACK
I LIKE THAT
I LIKE THAT
I LIKE THAT
I LIKE THAT
I LIKE THAT
I LIKE THAT
**nate dogg's head explodes**"

effzee

petey pablo has some song on his album with bubba sparxx which is just amazing.

and yeah ll's album should be hot...its done by timbaland.

effzee

Ninja Scooter said:
don't forget that one that goes:

"I LIKE THAT
I LIKE THAT
I LIKE THAT
GIRL TWERK THAT BACK
I LIKE THAT
I LIKE THAT
I LIKE THAT
I LIKE THAT
I LIKE THAT
I LIKE THAT
**nate dogg's head explodes**"

LMAO I HATE THAT SONG!!!

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Nothing gets me amped in the club like 'Nolia Clap'.

XS+

Banned
'U Don't Want Drama' gets me going in the club but that's me
And I think Timbaland is played out like hightop fades and plaid flannel

shoplifter

BACK OFF! I'LL TAKE YOU ON!
HEAD SPRUNG TO TAKE ON ANYONE

I KNOW THAT YOU ARE WRONG
WE'RE HEAD SPRUNG
WE'RE HEAD SPRUNG

OH WAI

XS+

Banned
This has been a crappier-than-usual summer for 'club bangers' actually..

And I'm tired of hearing R.Kelly's 'Steppin' series of songs in the club already..

Nas' 'You Like My Style' has a good beat but the lyrics are bleh..

Blacklion

LOL @ MrPing

and yes...I must be getting old too cause i dont care for that song much either.
Tho I am glad LL is still putting in work. He's got a track with DJ premire thats dare I say...Banging.

i saw it up on itunes but didnt get it.. but now that i know timbaland produced it, i will have to get it.. timbaland is amazing...

well i really like it so far, the beat is bumping, timbas part is good, and LL is decent..

someone please list other timba produced singles/tracks i must download!!!!

XS+

Banned
Saint Cornelius said:
I say we bring back Redhead Kingpin. And Kwame.
..And hightop fades and rayon shirts and neon spandex and bigass clocks! We'll Roger Rabbit and Running Man the night away.

Pimpwerx

I must be getting old, because I'm not liking any of these new songs.

Check your pulse buddy. You have to be dead to not get a little bump from this song. ;)

Actually, I know some people can't stand beats like this. But in the club, girls love to freak to this song. No one's said anything about "Tamale" from Mr. Vegas. Maybe it's a Miami thing, but that song's catchy as hell. And again, girls shake and jiggle to that song. Keep posting other songs. I'm looking to see what's hot elsewhere that we might not be up on down here. And damn whoever recommended that Nelly song. That bastard gets no ends in mi casa. PEACE.

I must be one of the living dead, because I'm so not feeling any "club bangers" in this day and age. I still consider "club bangers" to be Black Sheep's "The Choice is Yours", ATCQ's "Scenario", Leaders of the New Schools' "Sound of the Zeekers", etc. etc.

Ever since Swizz Beats (and the high price of sample clearance) producers are satisified with making these Casio beats that are about as funky as 2 Live Jews. My 8-bit NES had funkier soundtracks than "Lean Back".

"Lean Back" is the worst song I've heard all year.

Fuck this shit, I'm going old school...

*Turns up Arrested Development*

Take me to another place
Take me to another land
Let me forget all that hurts me
Let me understand your plan

MIMIC

Banned
I don't really like LL's new song, but I don't hate it.

But what I DO love is 8Ball and MJG's "Look At The Grillz." :D

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Fuck this shit, I'm going old school...

*Turns up Arrested Development*

Take me to another place
Take me to another land
Let me forget all that hurts me
Let me understand your plan

lol @ you thinking that's 'Old School'.

But what I DO love is 8Ball and MJG's "Look At The Grillz

Solid album all around w/ a few exceptions...

Mumbles

XS+ said:
..And hightop fades and rayon shirts and neon spandex and bigass clocks! We'll Roger Rabbit and Running Man the night away.

I'll go get my kangol hat and the adidas with the fat laces.

MIMIC said:
I don't really like LL's new song, but I don't hate it.

But what I DO love is 8Ball and MJG's "Look At The Grillz." :D

The new 8Ball MJG is one of their better Albums. From this side of the planet Slow Motion is the banger.

nitewulf

XS+ said:
We need more Jay-Z/MC Punjabi collabos

the original itself is a great dance song. i didnt like the rap remix much. as for timbaland, the guy has an ear for catchy hooks, all the aaliya/missy elliot stuff that were done by him had some sort of a catchy rythm, same for the bubba sparx song. i like his stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom