• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there a safe Android auto-clicker?

Xenon

Screen tapping as a mechanic needs to to away especially when most people can tap faster than the game allows. This is not me trying to cheat, just save my hands from wear. I want to get an auto clicker, but am worried about the fact that most seem to require access to network and my screen which seems to a pretty big red flag to me. Do people use these things on their main phones?

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Screen tapping as a mechanic needs to to away especially when most people can tap faster than the game allows. This is not me trying to cheat, just save my hands from wear. I want to get an auto clicker, but am worried about the fact that most seem to require access to network and my screen which seems to a pretty big red flag to me. Do people use these things on their main phones?
What?
And also why?

Xenon

What?
And also why?

Is there a auto clicker that doesn't pose a security risk on android.

To raid in Pokémon Go with my wife, she loves the game. But since we are 2 manning legendaries its close to 5 minutes straight tapping the screen. 😩

TheSimpsonskKeyboardPecker_c270039b-f8c3-44e5-8afe-3ff8fcbe392e.gif

Soodanim

Searched "Android auto clicker" and got several lists back including this one:

If you want safe, a long running app from GitHub where anyone can inspect the source code is probably a good bet. Something like this:

No guarantees, of course. Might be that no one has inspected that source at all.

If you mean safe from Niantic's unprediable softban policy, it's probably fine. They care more about modified game software, not overlays. If Poke Genie and Calc get away with it, I can't see a clicker bothering them.

I also wouldn't look away from the screen, as the moment you switch from a 3 move to a 2 move you're in trouble. Unless you want to do all charged attacks manually anyway.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

Dr.Morris79

Is there a auto clicker that doesn't pose a security risk on android.

To raid in Pokémon Go with my wife, she loves the game. But since we are 2 manning legendaries its close to 5 minutes straight tapping the screen. 😩
Dude what are you actually doing?

C'mon now.

BlackTron

Make a mechanical one of legos. As a bonus, your wife will be attracted to your genius and spice up your marriage.

Xenon

So I was able to get the Routine to run in the app but the clicks didn't register. Worth the shot though. Thanks!

Top Bottom