• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is this guy flirting with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoi tsuki

After reading these different responses, i'm more confused than ever about what to actually do. He doesn't make any obvious physical contact or motions like a woman would, and he definitely hasn't said anything, so i'll just let the whole thing go. i'm probably just overreacting about the whole thing, especially after similarly-themed situations have arisen.

i didn't have a problem meeting women until i moved down from Detroit to this small city in North Carolina. i'm not exaggerating when i say that most of the female population around here is taken, too stupid to bother with, or unattractive, and having had experience with all of those before, i'm not even gonna waste my time with them. Strangely, the women i attract are usually jailbait or Christian. There's a ridiculously cult-like Christian following here in the Bible Belt. The selection out of town is better, but my jobs prevent me from having much free time to explore and i really haven't had the interest to even bother lately. i've hooked up with a few, but not seeing an intelligent, attractive, and available woman in so long has made me apathetic towards attempting dating, especially with everything else i have going on right now.

Socreges

Banned
aoi tsuki said:
After reading these different responses, i'm more confused than ever about what to actually do. He doesn't make any obvious physical contact or motions like a woman would, and he definitely hasn't said anything, so i'll just let the whole thing go. i'm probably just overreacting about the whole thing, especially after similarly-themed situations have arisen.

i didn't have a problem meeting women until i moved down from Detroit to this small city in North Carolina. i'm not exaggerating when i say that most of the female population around here is taken, too stupid to bother with, or unattractive, and having had experience with all of those before, i'm not even gonna waste my time with them. Strangely, the women i attract are usually jailbait or Christian. There's a ridiculously cult-like Christian following here in the Bible Belt. The selection out of town is better, but my jobs prevent me from having much free time to explore and i really haven't had the interest to even bother lately. i've hooked up with a few, but not seeing an intelligent, attractive, and available woman in so long has made me apathetic towards attempting dating, especially with everything else i have going on right now.
I'm not so sure that's good cause to turn gay, though.

kablooey

aoi tsuki said:
A month or so before that i was in the bathroom a big, hairy, plaid-wearing trucker type at the urinal next to mine asks me if i like bears.

gahahahahaha! Funniest thing I've read in a while. Sorry, I have nothing worthwhile to contribute to this thread...I've never been hit on by a gay guy before. :p

mightynine said:
fate.gif
stormtrooper2.gif

There. That amuses me.

Oh, and since I can't even pick up a girl these days, I don't think I'm any good at offering advice here.

Do you know where that first animated gif came from? In the source, was he running or something?

aoi tsuki

ballhog said:
I'm going to suggest reconsidering "Too Stupid To Bother With". Provided they have giant boobs.
Yeah, that might change if desparation rolls in. i also might consider stealing taken girls away (done it once before). i'm at the point now where i really don't wanna sleep with the next hot thing just because. Stupid women really turn me off, no matter how attractive they are.

But it's not like these are the only women out there. i just have to actively look for them, and right now, i'm not interested in doing that.

Tritroid

tree fiddy said:
Is that some sort of gay signal?

I heard that at a urinal, if a guy taps his left foot twice, it's a sign he wants sex.
That's the signal for blow jobs.

And it's the stall, not the urinal.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
nubbe said:
She is crawling in desperation
The scene is quite emotional

And yet when I see this gif, the letters FHUTA come to mind...

aoi tsuki

He came in yesterday, and everything went as it usually does. But this time, i didn't think once about whether or not there was anything more to his gaze. i feel much better about the situation now.

Thanks GAF!

not_gay_okay.jpg

Edit: for mild hilarity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom