• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Istuno leaves Capcom after 30 years

FreeY$L

Neo Member
If he join Mikami and Kamiya.

Their game gonna gotta be the greatest best pace action game with horrendous arcade game parts/section that just destroy the flow of the game.
For real, i think Bayonetta could’ve been the best action game ever, if it weren’t for the incessant distractions and vehicle sections 😢

Hudo

Also, Yoko Taro doesn't even work at Square Enix, so that's not happening regardless.
I know. But that would actually be a plus, tbh. I don't think Nomura is a good director. I don't know what to think of Yoshi-P, FF14 is dope, FF16 apparently is very different/divisive. The last really, really good FF was 12 for me.

Maybe they can get Matsuno to direct a new one set in Ivalice. That would be my dream. But who knows if he'd be up for it. I honestly don't know who could direct a FF17 at Square. Kawazu is the last OG remaining and he seems to be happy with his SaGa games.

Top Bottom