• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It just got real in Minnesota: 40% of the beer on shelves could be pulled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Oh no a reduction in the shitbeer stocks what will thirsty Minnesotans do? Drink beer that doesn't suck horribly?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
In addition, the claimed defense that the government can only rigidly and stupidly apply its rules is why shit don't work so goddamn often

I don't get it. Why would overpaying a fee result in this? And what you laid-off state workers have to do with it? Someone explain plox.

MechDX

perryfarrell said:
I don't get it. Why would overpaying a fee result in this? And what you laid-off state workers have to do with it? Someone explain plox.

If you are unemployed how can you buy your beer?

Amakusa

*checks out list*
eh
*doesn't live there*]

tumblr_ln6c52Koqv1qbbpaoo1_500.jpg

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Yeah, this was in the Minnesota shutdown thread.

As someone in the industry, I'll say this:

There's way too much money on the table for the beer to be shelved. That won't happen.

JoshDigi

Neo Member
Axion22 said:
More room for better microbrews!

Seriously. Minnesota is home to Surly. Why would anyone drink Miller or Coors when they have that available to them? Plus the other great midwest breweries like Founders and Bells can easily be found.

I went to the DMV to renew my license today... If I was just renewing a MN license I could have done it. But nooooooo, I have a different state license so now they need the computers they can't turn on. Fuck this shut down. Fucking republicans. They better catch so much shit for this. Assholes.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Evlar said:
Yeah, fuck those guys for being laid off.
whoosh.

you completely missed his point, which was they still have government officials that oversee the plans to *remove* the beer from shelves, instead of you know, have those same people just approve the damn licenses.

Kato

The following picture can be shocking. So you are warned.

[WARNING]

[DISCLAiMER]

oops-bier-grolsch.jpg

Oh and The Netherlands salute you. We feel your pain.. Wait no, not really:

heineken-45229.gif

heineken_bottle-10276.jpg

HeinekenScooter.jpg

Give them the license and write them a check to refund the amount they overpaid. It took me like eight seconds to come up with this solution. What are you doing.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Slayven said:
PBR is safe, so Minnesota hipsters can continue to drink ironically.
Ain't nothing ironic about 1.49$ tallboys and 6.99$ 12packs.

qcf x2

At least it's only the horrible beers. Replace with decent stuff and life goes on.

Slayven said:
PBR is safe, so Minnesota hipsters can continue to drink ironically.

That's too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom