• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's not delivery, it's DiGiorno!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumph

Banned
Yumm....

mn_2.jpg

Dyne

It's Delissio here in Canada. It's even more gay. I hate the commercials.

I don't like the pizza either.. the crust is never cooked evenly and the pizza sauce is nasty.

hobbitx

Not a big fan of those pizza, but I love that commercial where the stupid bimbo can't pronounce the pizzas name.

Red Barron handles my basic frozen pizza needs, and Mama Celeste is just godly but the stores I go to only have the small ones, do they even make big pizzas?

Ryck

effzee said:
am i the only one who doesnt get the commercials? why do people get mad at delivery?
They aren't mad .....the point is it tastes just as good as delivery :rolleyes, so people mistake it and think it is delivery......

hobbitx

Doth Togo said:
Tombstone ownage. $3.99 for a sausage & pepperoni.

The winner is me.

132803.jpg
Oh god, how could I have forgot Tombstone, if I was about to be executed I'd want a slice before I go too. :p

Chipopo

Banned
Ryck said:
They aren't mad .....the point is it tastes just as good as delivery :rolleyes, so people mistake it and think it is delivery......

No, sometimes they get pissed off. Like the one where the guys making the girl taste food blindfolded and he makes her taste a slice of pizza. And she's like "What? YOU CALLED FOR DELIVERY?!?!?!?" And she storms off. Just thinking about that couple and their clever misunderstanding makes my ribs ache with laughter.

Matlock

Banned
Meh, the best value for pizza has to be Totino's Party Pizza.

Sure, it's probably carcinogenic, but it's damn tasty for a buck.

I just wait till the store puts Tombstone pizzas on sale... 5 for $10 is a steal for pizzas that normally cost $6 apiece.

Otherwise, I order out. In Chicago, there seems to be a pizza place every few blocks and they're almost all better and rarely that expensive.

belgurdo

Banned
Chipopo said:
No, sometimes they get pissed off. Like the one where the guys making the girl taste food blindfolded and he makes her taste a slice of pizza. And she's like "What? YOU CALLED FOR DELIVERY?!?!?!?" And she storms off. Just thinking about that couple and their clever misunderstanding makes my ribs ache with laughter.

I think that was because she didn't want someone peeking into their sexual endeavours (or she's got a thing about eating food not cooked by her beau or something), but then again even if the pizza was delivered the guy would probably make sure that the pizza guy wouldn't get an eyeful, or just would have gotten the bloody thing ahead of time. Like I said, commercial logic to make the product sound like the best food on earth

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Freschetta is much better than DiGiorno, I agree.

I'm a Bernatello's man, myself. Thin 'n' Crispy pizzas are like $2.50 or something. We lived on those fucking things in high school. They're not great, but for $2.50...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom