• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Kaitlyn vs AJ at WM29 needs to be a thing, it's actually been a long time coming and its AJ's home state, ideal place to win the title.

If AJ's character survives the road to mania and Kaitlyn gets some decent airtime as champ then sure, I'd like to see it.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Kaitlyn vs AJ at WM29 needs to be a thing, it's actually been a long time coming and its AJ's home state, ideal place to win the title.
Only if AJ gets spinebustered on a set of stairs ala Lesnar.

They should also go the Mickie/Trish route.

UberTag

ibvcYAwtCzCH1u.gif
Young, clean-shaven, cocky Man's Man Regal looks like Jeff Gerstmann.

whats he saying now?

Just begging for acknowledgment for nearly reaching 1 million followers and how Shelby is on Raw but he isn't. It's been the same begging and whining from him for months now. I understand not being happy with your position in the company but DO something about it and stop asking Twitter to do your work for you.

C'mon Cookie Puss Punk, murder Brodus right in the ring.
Just begging for acknowledgment for nearly reaching 1 million followers and how Shelby is on Raw but he isn't. It's been the same begging and whining from him for months now. I understand not being happy with your position in the company but DO something about it and stop asking Twitter to do your work for you.

He DID do something about it, which is why he is where he is now.

Enfinit

Punk has a WWE Championship match at the Rumble after being the champ for over 420 days. And he's fighting Brodus Clay on the 20th anniversary of RAW.

wat

Kacho

Gold Member
Ryder is one of the few people who has a free pass to bitch about the WWE, after what they've done to him.

#SevenFigureBroski is trending worldwide. Will @WWE show that on #RAW20?

I'd be with you if he wasn't doing it all the damn time. Becomes pathetic after a while, I think.

Top Bottom