• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Guzim

Instead of trying to recreate the zzz moment of the Rumble where Cena and Orton stare at the WM sign, they'll have Cena and Sheamus stare at the sign.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
shutup King

EDIT: you guys are lucky to not be hearing commentary

King just said AJ's nickname must be "carousel" because she gets around

McNei1y

Just so you guys know I have commentary...

King: "I wonder what pet name Ziggler has for AJ? I'm sure its carousel... because she's been around quite a few times." and then he snickers at his own joke.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So let me get this straight. The storyline is that John Cena, 2012 WWE SUPERSTAR OF THE YEAR, had such a terrible and shitty year in 2012 that he's disappointed and left with a bad taste in his mouth and feels he needs to redeem himself at the first PPV of the year?

Have I got that right?

untitled-2gxjnb.gif

lol

Ithil

Cole: "HEY I NOTICED THAT AJ CALLED ZIGGLER "ZIGGY", I WONDER WHAT SIGNIFICANCE IT COULD HAVE".

That subtle commentary. Guess we're in for another goatface thing.

tm24

So let me get this straight. The storyline is that John Cena, 2012 WWE SUPERSTAR OF THE YEAR, had such a terrible and shitty year in 2012 that he's disappointed and left with a bad taste in his mouth and feels he needs to redeem himself at the first PPV of the year?

Have I got that right?

Yeah, sounds about right. Remember, Cena is the ultimate underdog!

Cole: "HEY I NOTICED THAT AJ CALLED ZIGGLER "ZIGGY", I WONDER WHAT SIGNIFICANCE IT COULD HAVE".

That subtle commentary. Guess we're in for another goatface thing.

Nope the Goat thing is a Vince thing. Vince loves associating animals with wrestlers. Cole kept trying to get pitbull over for Bryan for months

Top Bottom