• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Guys, I hope that you aren't expecting a lot from the Rock. He's going to come out, say "FINALLY..." etc.. Punk comes out, "No respect. ... didn't earn a title shot" etc. , then The Shield comes out and attacks the Rock, and Punk looks shocked. Fade to black, WWE 2013.
Rock stopped being interesting a while ago. Most people here are watching out of habit, without any hype.

DMczaf

Maddox looks like the type of pretty boy Vince would try to push down the fan's throats, except he actually has charisma.

He's like an interesting Miz.

Sweet-ass uppercut, and sweet-ass Neutralizer on a 7 foot+ man.

That uppercut should be his finisher along with the neutralizer. I want to see more feats of strength. Also loved how he called out the Miz on Main Event. That's how you build a credible heel

Imagine Ziggler selling that uppercut

I feel like just going to bed. I've only been listening to the audio for like the last hour, slipping in a quick view for a few secs here and there and then back to whatever else.

Ugh at that close-up on Sheamus. Why am I watching this... only care about The Rock and the Punk/Ryback match.

Ultratech

I know the word gets tossed around a lot, but I think we're seeing a legitimate burial here.

burying.png

RIP 3MB

Top Bottom