• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Macho Man vs. Ultimate Warrior. One thousand elbow drops.
Pre-Attitude Era went under different rules. That amendment was established after that match, try again.

A corollary to that was Lex Luger being stalked by Mr. Fuji's men to prevent him from beating Yokozuna.

untitled-21syryq.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Shield still exists?

Ryback has been losing a lot lately. How will they fix that? Have him break Kane's RR record. :(

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That Ryback actually sells despite having an unstoppable monster gimmick is a plus.

I'm sure he actually listens to people. Plus, he's friends with DBry, so I bet that helps a lot. I wanna say Punk and him are friends too. Wasn't he on Colt's podcast?

Judderman

drawer by drawer
That Ryback actually sells despite having an unstoppable monster gimmick is a plus.

It's almost as if he recognizes that the human body has a threshold, and when it crosses that threshold, it takes a while to recover. In the wrestling business, this is known as "selling". In Cena's mind, this is known as HAHAHAHA

Paracelsus

There are so many shit finishers because Ryback should have never been in the title game, he should have gone against Beeg.

Top Bottom