• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Too much poppin for Cena but I forgive em cause this is alright.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Corbin's been on a pretty good run but then he shows up after this fire and you can see how green he still is after both of these dudes...

Zabka

Maryse da best. The spikes on the shoulders were a nice touch.

This show is so much better than Raw it's ridiculous.

ReiGun

That was a fire segment. I feel like Cena's cut that promo before, but whatever. This is one of the best feuds WWE has going.

Maryse slapped the FIRE out of Renee.

Corbin's been on a pretty good run but then he shows up after this fire and you can see how green he still is after both of these dudes...

Yeah that wasn't a good look for him.

Styles' promo was just better than Cena's. Nothing Cena is saying makes a lick of sense; like saying Styles is a chump who sucks make no goddamn sense given Cena can't beat Styles.

Edit: why the fuck is Corbin there again goddamnit

yeah it doesn't anyone who knows AJ knows he grinds his ass off for wrestling, especially with that bryan comment from the very beginning. lol

How the fuck can you watch this episode of SD and think "people only like this show because of how shit Raw is in comparison".

Fuck all that, this isn't a vacuum, Smackdown is a great fucking wrestling show, period.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I really dislike Maryse, but I suppose that's intended

Top Bottom