• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Actually a lot of random people have started getting on the mic and TV time with the latest injuries

I mean, not Zack Ryder or anything, but still

I think this is called "My WM card just went to hell in a handbasket, stall until we figure out what we want to do".

Maybe HHH is trying to convince Vince that they can go straight to Lesnar v Nakamura for WM.

On the phone with Dana working something out...

cm-punk.png

Barrage

These guys are great. Their snackdown natch was very good.

But this crowd is dead as fuck, and these arent the guys to get them back (short of hot-shotting the title).

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
can't wait for Rusev to perform his designated role as "guy who helps the actual pushed guys in his faction"

Barrage

Kalisto needs some new music fir a singles run.

Del Rio's mic skills are still good, i dont give a shit what anyone says.

Kaiterra

Banned
Kalisto needs some new music fir a singles run.

Del Rio's mic skills are still good, i dont give a shit what anyone says.

I agree, and I thought he was just fine as a face too, contrary to popular opinion. Granted, he had Ricardo then. I don't know if it'd be the same without that guy. Oh my god that segment where Big Show cuffed Del Rio to the ropes and beat the shit out of Ricardo while he watched was heart wrenching.

Yeah he needs to go. Bo, Heath, and Axel are all pretty funny and they can job very well. Rose is nothing. He brings down this already nothing group.
He also looks like(if you see him in person) a mid 40's man you see in the gym trying to move out how younger days getting in shape. His skin is all loose and hanging. He's disgusting looking.

At the very least he needs to stop doing the Russell Brand voice.
Or just stop talking. Put a mask over his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom