• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couleurs

So I'm guessing this probably winds up with Jericho turning tonight and joining the LoN, saving us from the torture of face Jericho promos

What? How is Jericho booking matches where Roman has the advantage? By what terrible and warped logic would the Authority not immediately veto that shit and make it 4 on 1? Even their terrible storytelling manages to be more terrible than usual.

What? How is Jericho booking matches where Roman has the advantage? By what terrible and warped logic would the Authority not immediately veto that shit and make it 4 on 1? Even their terrible storytelling manages to be more terrible than usual.

Like Roman needs an advantage to beat Rusev anyway.

why doesnt jericho just be like " fuck ya'll, go to the back. I'm special ref"

Here's some GIFs of Harley Race being solid as fuck;

ak7GBZZ.gif

NskjLwe.gif

ZvB9uGN.gif

Goddamn perfect elbow drop;

3KiVjof.gif

And here's one of him hitting a slingshot sunset flip like this match didn't take place in 1984, because Harley's versatile like that;

FBSbMRf.gif

that is awesome.

Vince is in the back laughing to himself about how amazing it all was.
Of course it was! The frontman of the company went down to call out THE BEAST--who is automatically great because we pay him a lot--and later issued a proud challenge to the top heel stable who came out to interrupt him! Such tension and pride! OMG perfect Rumble setup! Also, Jericho for some reason! That automatically makes it even better!

...Kill me. When's New Day on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom