• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Pavaloo

Have this backstage entrance cam every week WWE. You used to. It's a great opportunity to be like "ohh shit ____ has entered the building" while at the same time eliminating thoughts like "why didn't so and so say anything during that earlier promo" because you realize they weren't there.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Who is Dolph?
YMBMu8e.jpg

:(

Mahonay

Banned
Anyone else notice Punks knee buckle a little on the GTS?? Guy really needs some time off after Wrestlemania.
I only started watching WWE since this past spring after a 10 year break, and all that I've seen of Punk is a man that's very worn down and has trouble delivering on most of his moves. Once in a blue moon he'll get a jolt of energy and you can see a bit of what used to be there.

Seems like his body has moved on.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Nothing says "tough guy" like a sub shop jacket.

I only started watching WWE since this past spring after a 10 year break, and all that I've seen of Punk is a man that's very worn down and has trouble delivering on most of his moves. Once in a blue moon he'll get a jolt of energy and you can see a bit of what used to be there.

Seems like his body has moved on.
This is basically where I am. I just see a skinny fat guy who does everything at half speed and I never believe any of his offense. It surprised me when I found out he is only 35.

EDIT: I did miss his Raw match with Cena last year, so I probably need to watch that. I do occasionally enjoy his matches, but it's often because of his opponent and not him (Lesnar/Bryan).

The "X number of guys who won Rumble have main evented WM" stat is fucking stupid. That's like saying "X number of people who won the lottery have had a winning ticket".

Mahonay

Banned
OH. Just found out my best friend and roommate is going to Royal Rumble. He didn't even realize. He's a photographer. He told me he had a job to go shoot some WWE wrestlers in Pittsburgh on Sunday. Doesn't really know anything about wrestling, so it was a surprise to him that it's actually for Royal Rumble. Mother fucker. Now he knows at least to try and see if he can get let into the show it's self.

I'll be watching with my friends here in NYC, full of jealous rage.

Top Bottom