• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

This match made Rollins look insanely weak. He needed half of the roster to beat fucking Cena and now we're supposed to believe he has a chance against Brock and Cena?

Also I'd keep in mind he literally stopped Seth from doing exactly what he threatened to do with the greatest of ease after he reinstated the authority.

Yeah that was fucking stupid. I love that Seth was all "Imm kill him anyway Jawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn" but Cena had no issues getting in there in time to stop him.

He shouldn't win clean but he shouldn't need interference from every heel on the roster either. He couldn't even get the pin off his own finishing move.

This. There is a huge difference between cheating/doing whatever it takes to win and having to have a dozen heels help you beat one guy

there is nothing i can think that would happen tht would make me like anything related to cena.

And i know he is probably gonna win the titel at mania, and im still paying for this shit.

Doberu

So I saw on Twitter that PGW is going to have an event on Feb 27. Should I make this my first Indy event? Reseda is like 15-20 mins away from where I live.

Steph on her
5I5s8.png
with the Usos

T.A.L

I do appreciate Cena's willingness to add a new move to his repertoire each year. Last year was the full Nelson neckbreaker. This year its the lift leg spine flop buster

UberTag

And i know he is probably gonna win the titel at mania, and im still paying for this shit.
You're still paying the WWE money?
You do realize that by paying them money, you're telling them that you LOVE Cena, that you LOVE this shit and that you want Roman Reigns to be your lord and savior.

ZODIAC MOTHERFUCKER @ZODIAC_MF
IT SAYS IT ALL ABOUT PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING THAT THIS MIZDOW HORSESHIT IS CONSIDERED AN AMUSING AND ENTERTAINING CHANGE OF PACE

ZODIAC MOTHERFUCKER @ZODIAC_MF
SOME DUMBASS AT THIS RAW PAID A HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR A TICKET TO WATCH DEAN AMBROSE DO A LAME SKIT ON A REALLY BIG SCREEN

Zodiac spittin truth right now. In case you ask me who that is, it's an A.V Club writer's alter ego in the comments section in the articles.

Aah, so the gimmick is that they're going to have him "hypnotized" to be less crazy. So retiring the actual Ambrose character. Oh well. It's been fun.
Ambrose staring at a ticking clock is basically most people watching Raw.
"Does this clock say there's seriously more than 2 hours of RAW left?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom