• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

Lol you guys love Sami getting his ass kicked for a month straight right?

Let us remind you how everyone kicked his ass at the Rumble.

Sami also wearing a Memorial arm band <3

HAHA OH GOD
Smackdown tomorrow is in Corpus Christi, which means 205 live is also in Corpus Christi. Tozawa is debuting tomorrow. TOZAWA IS DEBUTING IN FRONT OF CORPUS FUCKING CHRISTI

I really wish they would stop going to Corpus -__-. I don't understand how that crowd is always silent.

Smh Blue continually booking Corpus Christie as a stop.

9155%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20suit%20vince_mcmahon%20wwf.gif

E: Fucc Horricho

Sami has been booked like an annoying idiot long before the rumble

There was news about backstage heat on him which was why he acted like a goof during that "Shield" moment with Roman and Seth.

Well he got his win. He's still a goof. However, pretty cool of him making the peace for the events that happened in Quebec.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
There was news about backstage heat on him which was why he acted like a goof during that "Shield" moment with Roman and Seth.

Well he got his win. He's still a goof.
There isn't news about backstage heat on him. That's just made up by GAF continually exaggerating a theory they came up with to the point people started believing it.

UberTag

You know honestly I'd prefer they just never break up Owens and Jericho
They should only do it the show before Jericho heads off for his next Fozzy tour.
That way, people will be amped for his return for revenge when he gets back.

But yeah, otherwise I agree. Keep them bros.

Top Bottom