• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan Daily Sales: 9/20/04

cvxfreak

1. (GameBoy Advance - Pokemon) Pokemon Emerald
2. (PlayStation 2 - Koei) Sengoku Musou Mushouden
3. (GameBoy Advance - Nintendo) Famicom Mini: Super Mario Brothers 2
4. (PlayStation 2 - Konami) World Soccer Winning Eleven 8
5. (PlayStation 2 - Capcom) BioHazard Outbreak File 2
6. (PlayStation 2 - Sammy) Jissen Pachislot: Fist of the North Star
7. (GameCube - Nintendo) Paper Mario RPG
8. (PlayStation 2 - Konami) Prince of Tennis: Saikyo Team o Kessei Seyo!
9. (PlayStation 2 - Square Enix) Final Fantasy XI: Chains of Promathia
10. (GameBoy Advance - Konami) Power Pro Kun Pocket 1 + 2

Eric-GCA

Banned
Woo Hoo, Paper Mario is still hanging on. I'm still hoping it will at least stay around on the charts there until it is released here in the US, which is in about three weeks I believe.

AniHawk

olimario said:
And after that? When does Naruto 3 hit? That'll be big news.
EDIT: Thanks, ani. Mario Tennis Import Get!

11/18: Mario Party 6
12/16: Viewtiful Joe 2
12/31: Naruto 3
12/31: Fire Emblem

olimario

Banned
AniHawk said:
11/18: Mario Party 6
12/16: Viewtiful Joe 2
12/31: Naruto 3
12/31: Fire Emblem

Mario Party 6 will be the GameCube's best seller this year and will cause GameCube sales to soar.

Memles said:
You can't wait two weeks?
It's really hitting 2 weeks after here? I suppose I should wait. I must be mixing up Mario Tennis and a delayed to 2005 title in my head.

AniHawk

olimario said:
Mario Party 6 will be the GameCube's best seller this year and will cause GameCube sales to soar.

Yeah, MP6 should do pretty well. Mario Tennis should too since the N64 game was popular in Japan (not so much for Mario Golf 64 which could explain low Mario Golf sales in general in Japan). Naruto 3 should put up another 400kish type number... The franchise could hit 1 million on the system when all is said and done. I don't know about Fire Emblem though. It's been a longass time since we've had any new pictures of the game, and it's supposed to be out in a couple of months.

cvxfreak

AniHawk said:
Yeah, MP6 should do pretty well. Mario Tennis should too since the N64 game was popular in Japan (not so much for Mario Golf 64 which could explain low Mario Golf sales in general in Japan). Naruto 3 should put up another 400kish type number... The franchise could hit 1 million on the system when all is said and done. I don't know about Fire Emblem though. It's been a longass time since we've had any new pictures of the game, and it's supposed to be out in a couple of months.

Three months is enough time to leak the media of this game. Expect information soon.

Top Bottom