• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese english students better at penny arcade than penny arcade??!

Belfast

Man, whoever's website that, that's funny! I wish he posted here, on Gaming-Age, so we can have more of his funny! We are surely lost without such an individual! Moreover, I would like to thank you for posting this, as its something that I have never seen before!

Soul4ger

It's JackFrost2012's website. GAF discussed these comics at length quite a while ago. Though, they're hysterical and this gives people who missed them a great chance to be exposed. Funny fun e.

Ferrio

Banned
xboxroom3.jpg

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Soul4ger said:
It's JackFrost2012's website. GAF discussed these comics at length quite a while ago. Though, they're hysterical and this gives people who missed them a great chance to be exposed. Funny fun e.
That's the reason why I love that card so much, well among other things *wink* *wink.*

shuri

Banned
lol @ commentary

March 25, 2004
a copy of a copy of a copy

The Gaming Age Forums (registration required but unlikely) are 5% cutting-edge, interesting commentary from industry insiders, journalists, and informed fans ... and 95% uninformed whining from idiot fanboys. It's easy enough to tune out, but once in a while, someone says something so mindbogglingly stupid that you can't help but pay attention.

For example: Stormfront Studios is developing Demon Stone, a game set in the Forgotten Realms universe. Someone on the GAF boards complains that this game just looks like a Lord of the Rings ripoff - and since Lord of the Rings is in turn a Dungeons and Dragons ripoff, they find it difficult to get interested in this copy-of-a-copy. (To be clear: Tolkien wrote Lord of the Rings in the 1950s; in the 1970s, Gary Gygax &c. ripped off Tolkien for their Dungeons and Dragons game; Forgotten Realms is a campaign setting in the D&D world.)

It's like a twisted moebius strip of wrongness. It's like watching a car crash in reverse.

Top Bottom