• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jenna Bush Ownage

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

Mejilan said:
Man, I'm 25, never smoked a cig, never smoked up, and never been drunk.

And I think I'll keep it that way til I'm 95.

Ha, at 75 I'm starting Cocaine and Heroine. What the hell they gonna do?

I wish I would have done more stuff like get naked and drink while I was in college. I did a lot of drinking but I should've been hanging out with more naked chicks. Reduces my goals I have to accomplish with a chick by 75%.

Apharmd Battler said:
Too funny! Is that really her in those party pics?! Geez, where the heck was the secret service!!

The secret service does not interfere unless someone tries to pull some shit. Like while she is running around naked drunkedly and someone rips out a knife from the bagpipe.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
While I understand that dancing naked, drinking, and partying hard is a norm among the teenagers, we also have to take into the fact that Jenna Bush IS the daughter of the President of United States. The family is suppose to set up a prime example for all Americans. By being caught drinking underage, not to mention being taken photos her her dancing naked, Jenna should know that those things aren't exactly helping her father's political campaign. She should have realized that being the daughter of the President of United States, there will be reporters following her 24/7. Therefore, she should have know that the possibility of her being caught on photos/tapes while dancing naked would be pretty high...

andthebeatgoeson

barbara2004-5.jpg

Look at the doors on that thing. It's a fuckin tank.

barbara2004-6d.jpg

Where's the naked pictures of her?

barbara2004-1b.jpg

Better than the other chick.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
I can understand drinking and having fun, we do that in Sweden too, but DANCING AROUND NAKED?! Is this really the norm at American colleges? :/

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
Kiriku said:
I can understand drinking and having fun, we do that in Sweden too, but DANCING AROUND NAKED?! Is this really the norm at American colleges? :/

I don't beleive that the picture of the dancing naked people has anything to do with Jenna Bush.
If it is a pic of her, then it is also perfectly understandable. She's not the only nude one in the picture. It was obviously some nude event, just like the naked mile run, she wasn't running naked through the streets showing her shit to minors.

FightyF

Banned
Yes, because young-adults in college never drink, party, or do stupid things. She's under an unfair microscope. It has nothing to do with family values, anyway.

It has everything to do with family values. Most well-meaning parents teach their kids not to act like animals.

FightyF

Banned
They got drunk and had some fun. Isn't like they went around brutally murdering people.

Sorry, I should have compared her to monkeys (the type of monkeys that don't go round murdering people). Come to think of it...not many animals go killing others for no reason...usually they kill for food.

Anyways, I'm referring to the lack of self-control, the fact that she has no shame being naked in front of others, etc.

I consider myself a conservative, but not a Republican. This is a great example of how I would differ with Republicans, but at the same time base it on conservative beliefs. She doesn't represent republicans, but her actions speak volumes about her father, who is the leader of all Republicans.

Ferrio

Banned
Kids are kids, they don't always listen to their parents even if they happen to be the president of the united states.

I don't think this kind of behaviour from his children should make him look bad at all. If anything it makes me think "Wow he's got a normal damn family". Though regardless of what family values you or Bush hold, kids don't always listen or care and stuff like this happens.

Also she's 23 years old, she'san adult and is in college. I think whatever decisions she ultimately makes shouldn't reflect on her father.

And this is coming from an very anti-bush person.

AirBrian

Kiriku said:
I'm not sure which one goes to UT (in Austin, TX), but let me tell you, Austin is one fun city. Very free-spirited and partying is what you do there. That type of scene would be very common in Austin any night of the week.

FightyF

Banned
Kids are kids, they don't always listen to their parents even if they happen to be the president of the united states.

I don't think this kind of behaviour from his children should make him look bad at all. If anything it makes me think "Wow he's got a normal damn family". Though regardless of what family values you or Bush hold, kids don't always listen or care and stuff like this happens.

Also she's 23 years old, she'san adult and is in college. I think whatever decisions she ultimately makes shouldn't reflect on her father.

And this is coming from an very anti-bush person.

I'm not saying that you're wrong, I agree that everyone is different, and even if their parents are one way, they can act another. I'm also not saying that her actions should reflect her father as a President, but I do think it should reflect on his parenting and as a father.

The issue goes back to family values. It goes back to proporting to have them, and claiming to protect them. Most of what she is doing is her choice and her choice alone. But I think it does in some way reflects her upbringing and her own set of values. Obviously her friends are more of an influence than her family. Most teens and people in their 20s are like that...but many traditional families shun it because of traditional family values.

There are many young Christian women who would not partake in such behavior. These are the people holding family values. The people in office who are supposedly representing them are hypocrites IMO. This may sound harsh, but this is how I currently feel. And yes, I realize I'm basing this generalization on ONE example, maybe I have to be more forgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom