• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jesus Christ, thanks a lot, IGN.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
They put a damn spoiler for Prince of Persia 2 in the god damn article title that shows up on all the main system pages:
The Prince is Dead

I mean, JESUS CHRIST, IGN, you don't put spoilers like that in article titles.

montanha

this thread gives me a big soft one.

That said, yeah, the line you refer to is more the plot of the game than a spoiler. you will have to find SOME way to defy fate and cheat your death.

Flynn

GaimeGuy said:
They put a damn spoiler for Prince of Persia 2 in the god damn article title that shows up on all the main system pages:
The Prince is Dead

I mean, JESUS CHRIST, IGN, you don't put spoilers like that in article titles.

Isn't that a play on the phrase, "The king is dead."

segasonic

sixthsense.jpg

"I see dead..... Princes!"

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Thats the whole premise of the game, like the primary plot point that you discovery 5 seconds after starting.

OMG SPOLERIFIC!!!!

ohamsie

I thought that the plot was that he was going to die, and was trying to delay the inevitable, not that he was already dead.

It was the first thing we knew when we all found about the game. So its not a spoiler. Also that's why there are two endings, and now that's the spoiler...

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Uhm, were you around when Prince of Persia 2 was announced? The tagline on the website: "Your fate has been written. You will die."

:rollseyebarf

Brannon

...he'd better be dead, there'd be no point otherewise.

You also get killed right at the beginning in Shadow of Memories/Destiny/Whatever that Konami game is. OOH SPOILERED :p

Matlock

Banned
worldrunover said:
I haven't read any of the spoilers and have no desire to know what you guys are talking about... I just want to feel cool.

Man oh man, I dunno about you, but I think that's about the longest black bar I've ever seen. Even if I tried, I probably just could not get a black bar longer than that...oh wait!

Top Bottom